04-30-2014 10:44 AM
36 12
tools
    @ Tepid:
    "BTW, it's all well documented if you cared to search for it."
    You mentioned this 10 times and supplied ZERO documentation. You're sketchin' bro ... get a grip!

link68759, OsamaAdam98 and nunyazz like this.
    04-28-2014 12:23 AM
    I'm not going to do your searching for you. If you really cared to know, you would seek it out yourself. If your not willing to, then it shows your own bias is more prevalent than mine.
    No that is not a copout, simply put, I don't have time. If you don't trust me fine, you shouldn't believe everything you read. But that is the nature of life, research yourself, your the only one who is stopping you from doing that.
    That goes for everything, not just this thread.
    Only fools refuse to do their own research.
    Have a nice day.
    04-28-2014 11:20 AM
    I'm not going to do your searching for you. If you really cared to know, you would seek it out yourself. If your not willing to, then it shows your own bias is more prevalent than mine.
    No that is not a copout, simply put, I don't have time. If you don't trust me fine, you shouldn't believe everything you read. But that is the nature of life, research yourself, your the only one who is stopping you from doing that.
    That goes for everything, not just this thread.
    Only fools refuse to do their own research.
    Have a nice day.
    ====
    Dude ... I've done the research and I've seen little to support your allegations. Further, I've been using Chrome for years almost exclusively on 5 different laptops as well as 2 desktops at work, and I've had virtually no issues. Seems you are in the minority here, as well as having a lack of evidence.
    04-28-2014 12:21 PM
    A simple search for chrome breaks windows, IE, Outlook will reveal all you need to know. If you are too lazy to do it, that's on you
    04-28-2014 01:07 PM
    I also read that Firefox had been working on Firefox with a touch interface for Win 8.1 and WP8; but they stopped as they found there was not enough interest in it. I think in time (as they get more popular) they will bring it out of moth balls.
    No, that's inaccurate. The Mozilla team had an unstable, unusable piece of pre-alpha software that was completely incompatible with all extensions and plugins.

Then they stopped development because not many people used their unstable, unusable piece of pre-alpha software that was completely incompatible with all extensions and plugins.

Either a) they're idiots, or b) they were looking for any excuse to axe the project in favor of diverting resources to their Firefox OS.

We are never going to see a modern UI Firefox.

Tepid is off his meds so pay him no attention.
    04-28-2014 03:22 PM
    Google, Bing or duckduckgo worst browser ever and you'll see IE rocking every list on the internet if you wanna talk about documentation.
    04-28-2014 07:10 PM
    Yea, Chrome is crap... /sarcasm
    I've been using it for many years without issues. Maybe that's why the numbers show IE going steadily down and Chrome, steadily up...
    Browser Statistics
    04-28-2014 09:52 PM
    any better web browser would do.
    Check this article out: http://m.windowscentral.com/bored-in...-windows-phone
    04-28-2014 10:11 PM
    Yea, Chrome is crap... /sarcasm
    I've been using it for many years without issues. Maybe that's why the numbers show IE going steadily down and Chrome, steadily up...
    Browser Statistics
    Except like google stores the data collected from you and uses it in a way you don't want. Microsoft on the other hand are concerned about our privacy.
    For that reason alone I will use internet explorer.
    04-30-2014 03:51 AM
    Except like google stores the data collected from you and uses it in a way you don't want. Microsoft on the other hand are concerned about our privacy.
    For that reason alone I will use internet explorer.
    Tell me more about how Bing and search engines work.
    04-30-2014 05:10 AM
    Tell me more about how Bing and search engines work.
    It's true that Microsoft's privacy policy is more pro consumer than Google's, and it's also true that Microsoft takes less liberties with your data...
    altafmahmood likes this.
    04-30-2014 10:44 AM
36 12