Black or White?

wpdev

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm planning on ordering an Icon online but I haven't been able to see one in person.

Which color case do you prefer, black or white? Why?

Cheers!

ajb1965

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I went with white as well. My first white phone, but I love the way it looks. It does have a tendancy to show some dirt, but worth it.

wpdev

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the white today. :smile:

The silver band looks nice. I only wish the front was white as well.

I think the white has slightly higher resale value too.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the white today. :smile:

The silver band looks nice. I only wish the front was white as well.

I think the white has slightly higher resale value too.

I think that the real black AMOLED display makes the black on the front pretty beneficial. Makes the display look much more put together and continuous.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
White. I don't own an Icon, but I saw it in both colors last week at a Verizon store in my local mall. The white just looks absolutely gorgeous with the silver metal along the sides.

drufranco

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I originally wanted the black version but all they had in stock at the time was the white. I always had dark non-colored phones so this was a nice change.
I wonder when the 930's come out if it will be possible and inexpensive to change backs to those colors?
Nokia-Lumia-930-Beauty2.jpg

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I originally wanted the black version but all they had in stock at the time was the white. I always had dark non-colored phones so this was a nice change.
I wonder when the 930's come out if it will be possible and inexpensive to change backs to those colors?
View attachment 65003

I wonder the same thing. I'm not sure how easy it'd be to take off this back cover. Also, i doubt it'd be cheap to get official versions of the other backplates.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo