Hi all, I've had my Icon a few months and have really enjoyed it so far. I bought it at the microsoft store and they threw in a wireless charger ..... awesome!

it worked flawlessly until last night, it just stopped working ........ this morning my phone was completely dead!

my question is this, Has anyone else had a failure with the Nokia wireless charging pad? I'm going to bring it back to the MS store tonight

Thanks
    05-02-2014 10:48 AM
    Hi all, I've had my Icon a few months and have really enjoyed it so far. I bought it at the microsoft store and they threw in a wireless charger ..... awesome!it worked flawlessly until last night, it just stopped working ........ this morning my phone was completely dead!my question is this, Has anyone else had a failure with the Nokia wireless charging pad? I'm going to bring it back to the MS store tonightThanks
    Are you sure it's the charger and not the phone ? I had a 928 where the wireless charging stopped working. I also have 2-3 wireless chargers....so I could test it on another one... Also was the phone on the charger right ? If it's off by just a little it sometimes wont charge.Just something to check out before assuming it's the charger... I hope not but just in case..
    05-02-2014 10:58 AM
    ^^^this^^
    My 928 is doing the same thing. It's the phone not my charger...checked with other chargers. I decided to use this as a good reason to upgrade to the Icon. So there is a chance I may have the same issue?
    05-03-2014 12:36 PM
    ^^^this^^
    My 928 is doing the same thing. It's the phone not my charger...checked with other chargers. I decided to use this as a good reason to upgrade to the Icon. So there is a chance I may have the same issue?
    There's ALWAYS a chance, regardless of what phone you choose. I've had my Icon since Feb and I haven't had any issues with wireless charging. Nor did I have any problems with wireless charging on my 928.
    05-03-2014 02:05 PM
    I ended up just replacing my 928. I'm loving this phone. Now I can keep my upgrade for a WP phablet...come on Verizon!
    05-24-2014 09:07 AM