Gift voucher

tcedwards

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Well guys looks like we got screwed again. It is my opinion that either Verizon doesn't like Microsoft or Microsoft does not like Verizon, might be Nokia also, because a WP/W8 tablet on Verizon is a constant chore to get updates and free stuff everyone else enjoys.

Anyway any news on how Icon users can get this Gift Voucher from Nokia?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Well guys looks like we got screwed again. It is my opinion that either Verizon doesn't like Microsoft or Microsoft does not like Verizon, might be Nokia also, because a WP/W8 tablet on Verizon is a constant chore to get updates and free stuff everyone else enjoys.

Anyway any news on how Icon users can get this Gift Voucher from Nokia?

I was going to post the same thread.... Anyone figure out a workaround for any of the part of this ? The Gift Voucher to get the app credit or the apps that they claimed would be free (still listed as a cost in the marketplace)

jmaudi0

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
i spoke with nokia support on friday and was told that the issue was known and that all reports are being "escalated" and that i would be contacted by somebody higher up on the support chain in the next 48 hours....i haven't heard back from anyone yet.

quantum tao

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
After reading this thread I went to the store and downloaded the gift voucher app. $25 Microsoft gift card is now in my wallet. F-yeah👍

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
i spoke with nokia support on friday and was told that the issue was known and that all reports are being "escalated" and that i would be contacted by somebody higher up on the support chain in the next 48 hours....i haven't heard back from anyone yet.
Go ahead and check it now before someone connects with you and starts a new story :)

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded and got my $25 !!! Nice, thanks Nokia think I have gotten over $100 from Nokia now...the old 928 offer I got 4 of them :)Didn't they say we got a bunch of free apps, how do we get those?

AlastorX50

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Just downloaded and got my $25 !!! Nice, thanks Nokia think I have gotten over $100 from Nokia now...the old 928 offer I got 4 of them :)Didn't they say we got a bunch of free apps, how do we get those?

Download the App social and it will have a special slot or you can look up gameloft in the store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99