Gift voucher

DatabaseMX

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
BTW ... everyone DID read the 6000 page (or so it seems) Privacy Policy regarding what they do with the multitude of *personal data* the collect and/or have access to ... you did read this, riiiiight ?

I LOVE how it starts off .... "WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY" ...
Translation: This is why you need a lawyer to help you read this!

I like this part also:
"Who Is The Controller of Your Personal Data?"
"Microsoft Mobile Oy of Keilalahdentie 4, 02150 Espoo, Finland"

How cool is that !

Overall Translation: There Are No Free Lunches!
​===

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Got my 25$ Voucher. Thanks Nokia and MS. :)

NOTE : If your in a region other than US here is the workaround :

Go to Settings > Region and ensure "Region" is set to the United States and "Regional Format" matches phone language. Restart by clicking the button. Then install Gift Voucher | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Open and follow the steps & finally click "copy and activate now". A voucher code will appear. Then close everything and got back to ur settings and change back to your region followed by restarting.

Then open Gift Voucher, click "copy and activate", you will be taken to your wallet. Click + and select Microsoft gift card. Past the code in the box and it will redeem your voucher.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
BTW ... everyone DID read the 6000 page (or so it seems) Privacy Policy regarding what they do with the multitude of *personal data* the collect and/or have access to ... you did read this, riiiiight ?

I like this part also:

How cool is that !

​===

What are you talking about?

K Raghu

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi I got the Redeem code but how to use it ? I installed Microsoft app in it and it shows balance of $0.. called helpline no one has a clue...

anon6002755

May 17, 2013
Visit site

I like this part also:

How cool is that !

​===

activate then remove permissions afterward from the list of apps and services that can access your info.

tallarob

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Just replaced my 928 with the Icon and there was some sort of $65 promotion from Microsoft. I had no info on how to receive this - thought I might get an e-mail of some sort, but nothing yet. I just redeemed this Gift Voucher and received $25, but not the $65 promised. Does anyone know anything about this $65 promotion?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Just replaced my 928 with the Icon and there was some sort of $65 promotion from Microsoft. I had no info on how to receive this - thought I might get an e-mail of some sort, but nothing yet. I just redeemed this Gift Voucher and received $25, but not the $65 promised. Does anyone know anything about this $65 promotion?
https://bgr.com/2014/05/08/microsoft-lumia-sale-promotion/
Nokia gives away free Gameloft games to certain Lumia owners | Windows Phone Central
Buy a new Lumia and get a $25 Windows Phone Store gift card along with 9 free Gameloft games | Windows Phone Central

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven