What is a good Nokia Lumia Icon Screen Protector?

vepac

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Okay guys, here's a shocker from me. I know I've been on here saying how I liked the vzw screen protector but I am already starting to notice that is already starting to peel up a little pre maturely. I know I've seen a protector thread on here but couldn't find it so I am asking if anyone has their favorite brand protector for their icon.

vepac

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I ordered an armorsuit screen protector a couple of days ago on amazon. I'll post here when I get it to share the experience.

vepac

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I don't have that much of a problem with the vzw one besides it going up just a tad on the 4 corners of the phone. That and I am not much of a fan of the screen protectors you have to cut by yourself. After this I'll be looking for a dual layer case.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Please read my post http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-icon/281959-glass-screen-protector.html .... 05-06-2014, 07:54 PM
and 05-05-2014, 03:15 PM. There is a VZN protector that does not have those issues. On the contrary.

Sorry DatabaseMX, I wasn't talking about the one you recommended. I was talking about the pre-cut for Icon one that Verizon sells. The universal one that Verizon sells are nice. I had mine installed by the guys at the Verizon store.

loki993

May 6, 2014
Visit site
If your going to use one dont get a static cling one they all suck and will peel and get dirt under them eventually. Get one that goes on with a solution, easier to apply I believe and you can get it right easier..only downside is they say you cant use your phone for about 24 hours after so it dries, but once its on its on until you take it off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb