I know it's blasphemy... But I was looking for an arm band for when I'm biking so i ended up with the Gear Beast Premium Nylon/Neoprene Sports Armband. It's advertised for the Galaxy Note 3 Phone, but it fits the Icon very well.

105sjn4.jpg
    Here it is with the Icon in the PureGear Slim Shell case. So I don't take my Icon out of the case and it fits great in the arm band.

1409sgk.jpg
    Here is the Icon naked in the case. There's some movement in the arm band when the Icon is naked but not enough to prevent exercise.

The best part is the screen is fully touchable even when in the arm band. That surprised me.
    05-13-2014 12:29 AM
    Here is the Icon naked in the case. There's some movement in the arm band when the Icon is naked but not enough to prevent exercise.

The best part is the screen is fully touchable even when in the arm band. That surprised me.
    Dude! You said touchable and naked.
    onlysublime likes this.
    05-13-2014 01:52 AM
    Dude! You said touchable and naked.
    And where is your mind right now ? Hmmmmm.... :)

To the OP, nice find, I was thinking about getting something like this but, stuff like this for Windows Phones are a little hard to find. One designed for the Galaxy Note 3 should fit fine. I wonder if there is another phone that is closer in size to the ICON that could make it a tigher fit with out a case on the phone (I never use cases on my phone, takes away from the design aspect of the phone).
    05-13-2014 08:46 AM
    I was looking for an armband for working out & running and ended up getting a belt instead. I've found it to be really nice!

Check this out http://www.amazon.com/FlipBelt-Black...pUvbUpU2536081

It's not as easy to access the phone while running, but I don't really ever need to do that anyway.
    05-13-2014 08:59 AM
    Bought this off of Amazon. Used it for my 928 and now my Icon. I also have a smaller one I used for my trophy and now for my 520. I have no complaints.

rybrisco-dell8-win_20140513_145109.jpgrybrisco-dell8-win_20140513_145217-2-.jpgrybrisco-dell8-win_20140513_145149.jpg
    DavidinCT likes this.
    05-13-2014 03:11 PM
    Alright, I've been using my Gear Beast Premium Nylon/Neoprene Sports Armband for awhile now... Some clarifications and additions on my previous comments.

Yes, when you put the naked Icon into the arm band, it moves around slightly. However, when you strap the armband around your arm, the Icon will not move around. Also, the plastic covering the front of the screen is rubbery and will end up sticking to the Icon screen as you exercise due to the heat (I bike or run in sunlight often; plus when I run my bicycling app, it uses the GPS which is pretty CPU intensive as the Icon gets warm from that). So the Icon will not move around even when it's naked (not in a case).

In fact, I remove my Icon from my Pure Gear slim case when I use the armband because of the heat generated.

I can't give enough praise to this armband. It also comes with an extension if you have thick arms. I didn't need it.

All the buttons are still pushable while in the case. I worried that I couldn't hit the power button to turn the screen off but you can hit it. And the screen is still touchable.

Now, when it comes time to remove the Icon from the case, it was a little tricky for me at first because I didn't realize the rubbery screen was stuck to the Icon screen and so I couldn't pull my Icon out. But once I realized it was, I jammed my fingers in there to separate them.
    05-31-2014 08:45 PM
    Dry case makes a waterproof case too. I have one for when we go to the beach. It comes with an armband and a lanyard.

It also has built in headphone jack if you are interested in getting the waterproof ear buds for it.

DryCASE Waterproof Smartphone Case Waterproof Case for Smartphones DryCASE

P.S. I recommend taking off any cases (especially the gel kind) before putting it in the pouch. The pouch material is a little clingy and a gel type case will make it harder to put in and take out.
    06-01-2014 10:12 PM
    My biceps flex too much while exercising for any armband to stay in place. I prefer to use a small hip belt.
    06-02-2014 03:15 AM
    06-05-2014 08:49 PM