Bluetooth driver absence

Anarm

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I have a problem with bluetooth connection to my laptop (with win 8 OS), the issue is absence of driver for the phone (RM-927). Neither kind of troubleshoot couldn't help me. Is there anybody who knows how to solve this point?

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Bluetooth doesn't have anything to do with drivers, so its not a driver problem (Wikipedia Bluetooth profiles). If you can't connect your phone and laptop with bluetooth, its a laptop problem. That said, it is very limited what Windows Phone will do over bluetooth with a computer, basically just allow you to send pictures, which is much faster of USB.

What are you trying to do

Anarm

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Just use & test my phone during trial period. Except Bt everything is okay..for now..Strange but all other devices are okay with my laptop..Anyway thanks to all of you for attention

GreenScrew

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
That said, it is very limited what Windows Phone will do over bluetooth with a computer, basically just allow you to send pictures, which is much faster of USB.

What are you trying to do
Umm... use your phone as hotspot via Bluetooth is up there with sliced bread if you travel much. I use it all the time.

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I had this issue to. It would connect but frequently wouldn't go through and never remembered the device. You should make sure the driver for your laptops Bluetooth chip is the latest. If that doesn't work you might try changing it for a better Bluetooth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte