Hey
    I wanted to see what do you guys think of the build quality of the Icon, is it good , do we need cases , do we need screen protector , how is the trim around it does it scratch a lot ?? Now you say the Build quality is ....... GO

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    05-25-2014 05:32 AM
    Didn't you ask all this in the other thread?
    05-25-2014 04:13 PM
    Didn't you ask all this in the other thread?
    Hahaha yeah :p just to get more attention :p

05-25-2014 04:45 PM
    Just put your icon into a case that you put into an other case that you put into a tank and you out the tank in your pocket.
    A bit heavy, but you wont brake your phone...
    05-25-2014 04:48 PM
    Just put your icon into a case that you put into an other case that you put into a tank and you out the tank in your pocket.
    A bit heavy, but you wont brake your phone...
    O.o well it's not that bad !!

05-25-2014 04:54 PM
    I think the build quality is great, but no matter what kind of phone I have, I always get a case of some kind. I hardly ever drop my phone, but I like to take precautions.:)
    05-25-2014 05:05 PM
    There is no point in getting a phone like an icon if you put an ugly case over it.
    05-25-2014 05:37 PM
    There is no point in getting a phone like an icon if you put an ugly case over it.
    Yeah that's the problem , the phone is very lovely and Nokia is known for it's great build quality but this icon is different from other Nokia's, so I don't know if I should get a case with it to protect it or it doesn't need?!!! .because I want it naked but not broken

05-25-2014 05:45 PM
    Pretty much any phone regardless of build quality is going to break or at least scratch up or dent if you drop it...
    05-27-2014 07:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD