screen question

iconuser165

May 5, 2014
Visit site
No, it doesn't look like that. Not on the lock screen or the start screen. I have a Nokia Lumia Icon that I've had for nearly 2 months--I am assuming you have the same phone. I can't offer advice since I'm not a tech person. Just wanted to give you feedback on your question.

Shaodong Lin

May 29, 2014
Visit site
No, it doesn't look like that. Not on the lock screen or the start screen. I have a Nokia Lumia Icon that I've had for nearly 2 months--I am assuming you have the same phone. I can't offer advice since I'm not a tech person. Just wanted to give you feedback on your question.

Thank you, mine is icon too, I find this happens when I use IE browser( that means you got the white background on your whole screen)

TomAd9

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Background on the top looks like yellow, but lower part looks like white or blue, is yours same?

I had posted out about the screen and after looking at several icons in the stores, it seems all screens have some sort of color distortion on the white screen. Anyway if it doesn't effect the performance I wouldn't worry about it.

reprod3

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I had this problem with my first Icon. I took it back to get a new Icon and the screen was perfect. Now I'm happy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39