Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is something common to all Nokia's, Icon's, or if I'm having a defective unit and would like some feedback. Here is what happens...

When I scroll up or down, or anywhere really, it leaves a couple of ghosts behind. Example: If I swipe over to the apps menu from start screen and flick up or down to scroll through the text gets very blurry until it comes to a stop. The faster everything moves the easier it is to see the duplicates. I tried to take a screen shot of it, but that doesn't work. Its really bad when I'm in a program that forces me to have a white background with black text. The black texts gets very blurry when scrolling. This isn't a colossal issue, just more of an annoyance than anything.

I didn't think that this could be an AMOLED issue, because I've had other AMOLED screens before that didn't have this problem. Is this a known Nokia screen issue, or is this unique to Icon's, or just my phone in particular? Would like to know in case I need to return it.

Thanks!
    06-11-2014 03:15 PM
    I notice the same thing. I don't think it's a screen issue. My Galaxy Note 2 does the same when I flick through the apps. I just write it off to the screen refresh rate.
    06-11-2014 06:39 PM