Anyone's Icon reboots and doesn't start up.

chrisdaboss

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm on 8.1 DP and every time I restart my phone or it restarts for no reason It'll boot back up but then shuts down. It gets past the Verizon screen and then turns off without completing the boot phase. I have to keep turning it on. Anyone else experiencing this on 8.1 or is it just me. It happened when I updated to the DP.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Happened a couple times with me. Just a preview bug I'm assuming. It eventually turns on. the first time it happened it took about 10 restarts to fully turn on, just happened yesterday to me and it only restarted once.

Zippier

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, it's happened to me a few times too. Usually when I do a soft reset vs shutting it off then turning it back on manually.

TheArcaneFlame

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
It happens to mine as well. I get a fair number of random restarts and sometimes the phone just starts to flake out. Seems especially prevalent if I have wireless turned on but it can happen any time really. Rather annoying since I got used to Windows Phone 7 - 8 being rock solid. Hopefully things will improve when 8.1 gets officially released. If not I'll likely try and get a replacement Icon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99