One of these days!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
After reading of more folks who have received cyan and further reading about seemingly far to many "meh" reactions to it I'm beginning to wonder how noticible and helpful it will actually be as far as any improvements.

Camera improvements, battery improvements, double tap to wake. That's why I want Cyan for myself.

But think about those who aren't on the developer preview? That's the vast majority of Icon owners. My sister has an icon, I don't feel comfortable moving her to the developer preview. She needs 8.1 and Cyan. I want Cyan on Verizon, not just for myself, but for the growth of WP on Verizon as a whole.

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
After reading of more folks who have received cyan and further reading about seemingly far to many "meh" reactions to it I'm beginning to wonder how noticible and helpful it will actually be as far as any improvements.
I want it so my Fitbit can sync with it. That will be noticeable to me.
But yeah, most Icon users still have 8.0, and since the 8.1 update rolls out at the same time as Cyan it will be noticeable to them...

masaga91

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but I prefer not roll back to 8.0 just to get cyan.... I rather wait that the fix is available, hopefully the fix was included in the latest update

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but I prefer not roll back to 8.0 just to get cyan.... I rather wait that the fix is available, hopefully the fix was included in the latest update

At least we know there are a bunch of people still on 8.0....If people start getting it on their 8.0 devices, I am SURE it will be posted here...

I hope we don't have to roll back...

I AM going to hard reset but, at this point I am not ready to, so it might delay me a week or 2 if we have to roll back.

vepac

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
They're taking so long we're pretty much 2 firmware updates behind now. It would be cool if they did decide to skip cyan and go straight for Lumia denim early but I feel like there is much doubt about that. I'll be surprised if we get cyan before Halloween. Not trying to complain or anything but 8.1 looks like a nice update from 8.0.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
They're taking so long we're pretty much 2 firmware updates behind now. It would be cool if they did decide to skip cyan and go straight for Lumia denim early but I feel like there is much doubt about that. I'll be surprised if we get cyan before Halloween. Not trying to complain or anything but 8.1 looks like a nice update from 8.0.

I'll tell you this, if we have to wait till after Halloween and we only get Cyan, I will be FREAKING out on Verizon from every channel possible (phone, twitter, facebook, email, corporate)....

Enough is enough, there is NO excuse for them to take this long.....

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site

Halloween is almost 2 months away (8 weeks today, to be exact). I can't imagine that we haven't received the update by then. I would be surprised if it takes more than 2 weeks from now.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Halloween is almost 2 months away (8 weeks today, to be exact). I can't imagine that we haven't received the update by then. I would be surprised if it takes more than 2 weeks from now.

Would you have been surprised two weeks ago if I had told you that we would not have the update by now?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)