I got the idea of ordering a glass screen protector off of amazon for the HTC One M7 and hoping it goes from earpiece to mic on the Lumia icon. Should I give it a shot or has anyone done anything similar? The reason why I though it might work is because even though the screen itself is 4.7" there is still the navigation buttons to be covered up so I thought it might work. I measured the m8 and it is too big length wise but I have no option to be able to measure the m7.
    06-24-2014 12:15 AM
    I wouldn't recommend it. The Icon has a 5" screen and the .3 in difference would end right at the edge where the glass curves. It would start coming off from usage in rather short order.
    vepac likes this.
    06-25-2014 01:02 AM
    I gave up and just got the Otterbox Defender. I am actually really happy with it!
    06-25-2014 02:57 PM
    I'm actually going with no case for the time being. I rotate between an Incipio Dual Pro, a gel type case, and naked. I don't use a screen protector. Mine came off when I put it into my DryCase and I haven't put on a new one. I use the dry case when I know I'm going to the beach, which this being Hawaii, is fairly often.

I stopped using Otterbox after breaking two belt clips. I would snag the phone on something as I walked by and the belt clip would snap.
    06-25-2014 04:19 PM
    It seems the only downside is that I may have to sell my wireless charger since it gets too hot with the case on and stops so I have to unplug and plug back in.... Back to wired charging ^_^.
    06-25-2014 07:57 PM
    I'm actually going with no case for the time being. I rotate between an Incipio Dual Pro, a gel type case, and naked. I don't use a screen protector. Mine came off when I put it into my DryCase and I haven't put on a new one. I use the dry case when I know I'm going to the beach, which this being Hawaii, is fairly often.

I stopped using Otterbox after breaking two belt clips. I would snag the phone on something as I walked by and the belt clip would snap.
    Thanks for letting me know, when I do use the belt clip I'll be sure to be more careful.
    gernerttl likes this.
    06-25-2014 07:59 PM