02-02-2016 07:39 PM
213 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Sure thing, all unopened and package still sealed. Where about's are you based buddy?
    Would you be including the green back? I'm in Chicago area.
    08-20-2014 10:49 AM
    Sure can include the green back, is in perfect condition also. Feel free to email me rus@promopush.com and we can chat/confirm arrangements.
    08-20-2014 10:54 AM
    Update on Black or White backs. I found some on Amazon and eTradeSupply that look to have most of the antennas included. Only thing you would need would be the flash which you could use your existing one. Biggest downside is the Verizon branding.

White back: Amazon.com, eTradeSupply
    Black Back: Amazon.com, eTradeSupply

I'm still searching for green and orange that include the antennas.
    DavidinCT and ryknown like this.
    08-20-2014 09:55 PM
    I got the orange and white backs plus all the parts from the vendor in Spain. Something was messed up with the Qi sticker they sent and it caused my touch screen to go crazy when charging.

I took the hair drier to my original and was able to get it off pretty easily. I stuck it to the white back and it works perfectly.

The main issue I had was removing the white back. It has a bit of a texture to it which made the suction cup useless. I ended up using a really tiny screwdriver to pry up the corner. I expected to scratch or damage but I lucked out and it still looks perfect.
    RusB likes this.
    08-21-2014 12:21 AM
    Does the sticker on the back of the verizon icon need to remain on? Tired of looking at it and clutters the back of the case. I didn't know if it served any purpose.
    08-21-2014 08:45 AM
    I do love the look of my orange 930, but what I didn't anticipate was that in every photo through a window (or at something reflective) the orange back gets reflected into the image big time! So I've ordered the black back and the other parts from the same shop :)
    08-21-2014 10:54 AM
    I do love the look of my orange 930, but what I didn't anticipate was that in every photo through a window (or at something reflective) the orange back gets reflected into the image big time! So I've ordered the black back and the other parts from the same shop :)

If anyone wants to get rid of their Green or Orange backs let me know :)
    08-21-2014 01:36 PM
    Thanks, I just ordered one in a Canary Yellow. I hope it makes the Icon look better.

Attachment 76912
    Would love to see this once you get it on. Black and yellow would look great together (Pittsburgh pirates fan here)
    08-21-2014 02:51 PM
    Update on Black or White backs. I found some on Amazon and eTradeSupply that look to have most of the antennas included. Only thing you would need would be the flash which you could use your existing one. Biggest downside is the Verizon branding.

White back: Amazon.com, eTradeSupply
    Black Back: Amazon.com, eTradeSupply

I'm still searching for green and orange that include the antennas.
    Cheaper on ebay for both of them...

White

Black

$29.99 with free shipping from NJ...(the etrade one shows $27.67 but, you need to buy 2-9 of them ! )

Wish I could find the orange one with the "bits" by a US seller, I might jump on this then...but, anyone with all the bits, at the price above or a little more, I'll buy it today.

The Orange and Black is freaking HOT.... Is it too Halloween ?
    08-21-2014 07:57 PM
    So today came my green panel with NFC and charger for my Icon and got it mounted. Zero problems, not even a scratch. I would like to give one hint though. When using a suction cup, pry the bottom left of the phone instead of top right. Then slowly with fingernail pry the panel off CLOCKWISE. When putting on a new panel start hinging from the bottom then work your way up snapping everything together.
    08-27-2014 10:21 PM
    Finally I have this the way I'd imagined since the beginning. Ill let the pictures speak for themselves. :)

photo-1.jpgphoto-2.jpgphoto-3.jpgphoto-4.jpgphoto-5.jpg
    08-28-2014 12:03 AM
    Finally I have this the way I'd imagined since the beginning. Ill let the pictures speak for themselves. :)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.JPG 
Views:	365 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	78744Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.JPG 
Views:	358 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	78745Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 3.JPG 
Views:	358 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	78746Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 4.JPG 
Views:	356 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	78747Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 5.JPG 
Views:	356 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	78748
    OMG that is beautiful!
    Muessig and nishant786 like this.
    08-28-2014 07:22 AM
    OMG that is beautiful! ��
    Yea, I think so too....Man I can do that on my phone for $30....tempting.....really tempting...

Is going white playing it safe ? Orange is just so loud and it's more $$....but, the white back with the black drip has such nice contrast, pretty epic looking...Hmmmm
    nishant786 likes this.
    08-28-2014 09:26 AM
    I'm doing this with a black 930, going to stick the green cover on. The orange is AMAZING but I have a lime green fetish so I hope it'll be equally as beautiful. I'll provide tons of photos when I'm done.

If anyone cares to answer me, I have a few questions-

How long did delivery take from that Spanish site to America? I ordered the case and the few pieces the awesome poster listed in the previous pages. And secondly, the back cover isn't attached to anything? It just comes right off? So the pieces I'm ordering... stick on to the back cover but don't necessarily plug in to the phone? I'm a bit confused on that...
    Took about a week. When I looked at the packaging it was sent on the 21st, I received mine yesterday (27th).
    Yeah the back cover comes right off, no screws to worry about.
    08-28-2014 11:03 AM
    I'd love the black 930 with an orange back. Currently I've got the orange, maybe I'll get a black back... It won't have the QI charging though?
    08-28-2014 11:05 AM
    I'd love the black 930 with an orange back. Currently I've got the orange, maybe I'll get a black back... It won't have the QI charging though?
    You'll need to order the Qi charging adhesive as well as NFC antenna. I got both adhesives and works perfectly fine with my back new back cover
    08-28-2014 11:08 AM
    Yea, I think so too....Man I can do that on my phone for $30....tempting.....really tempting...

Is going white playing it safe ? Orange is just so loud and it's more $$....but, the white back with the black drip has such nice contrast, pretty epic looking...Hmmmm
    I think the White on Black is super elegant looking. That combination on the Icon is the perfect example of what the phone of my dreams looks like!
    08-28-2014 09:54 PM
    I think the White on Black is super elegant looking. That combination on the Icon is the perfect example of what the phone of my dreams looks like!
    Then change out your back... I do have a black one (wanted a white one but, long story) I'm wondering if I am gong white or Orange....even talked to my wife, She said the Orange is a little loud but, if you like it go for it...

....Hey, funny, we have the same history of WP8 devices :)
    08-29-2014 10:06 PM
    You'll need to order the Qi charging adhesive as well as NFC antenna. I got both adhesives and works perfectly fine with my back new back cover
    I was able to get the Qi charging sticker off the original back without any problems. I just used a hair dryer to warm it up first.

I bought all the components, but the new charging sticker had a little crease in it that caused my screen to go crazy when charging. Since I was inpatient I decided to remove the original one since worst case I could order an another one of it didn't work.
    08-29-2014 11:14 PM
    I was able to get the Qi charging sticker off the original back without any problems. I just used a hair dryer to warm it up first.

I bought all the components, but the new charging sticker had a little crease in it that caused my screen to go crazy when charging. Since I was inpatient I decided to remove the original one since worst case I could order an another one of it didn't work.
    What about the rest of the components? the NFC and flash? did you use the original of those or the new ones. I'm not on Edge so i don't have a need to return my device other than maybe selling it on eBay or what not. I would like to just be able to but the back and not the rest.
    08-30-2014 02:21 PM
    What about the rest of the components? the NFC and flash? did you use the original of those or the new ones. I'm not on Edge so i don't have a need to return my device other than maybe selling it on eBay or what not. I would like to just be able to but the back and not the rest.
    I just moved those components over to the orange back I purchased along with the white. The only issue I see is that the adhesive for the flash is on the actual back, so I will likely not be able to reattach it to the black back. Be careful not to bend the stickers too much when you are taking them off. I heated them up with the hair dryer and then used a scalpel to gently get under one corner and then slowly pulled it back. You will need to take the NFC sticker off before you can get to the flash.

The stickers do not hold nearly as tightly the second time, but I do not foresee any issues since the back is to snug. It is more to make sure they stay in place while you put the back on.
    08-30-2014 03:28 PM
    Will you stop tempting me... Would you happen to have links for the parts?
    08-30-2014 04:22 PM
    Will you stop tempting me... Would you happen to have links for the parts?
    They are already listed earlier in this discussion.
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    08-31-2014 03:34 PM
    When removing the back- we use the suction cup to pull up/ loosen the cover , and then pry the rest off gently with the plastic tool? Then it's just a matter of applying the adhesive gadgetry and sliding the new cover in place?

Also, when replacing the back of a black 930 for a green 930 (instead of say, a black icon for a green 930 back), there's nothing I'll need to do differently or use different parts, right?
    08-31-2014 06:00 PM
    It looks terrible. I would not recommend cellphoneshop.com / cellphoneshop.net. The camera lens and microphone cut-outs are incomplete. I paid for the Matte coating but it is more of an oil slick than anything useful. Completely disappointed.

They refuse to make up for the poor product quality and dismissed the complaint even though I sent pictures of the skin. I ask for a full/partial refund (on the Matte coating) but in any case they want me to pay for postage despite the website saying otherwise.

I should've looked up reviews on this company before.

Would love to see this once you get it on. Black and yellow would look great together (Pittsburgh pirates fan here)
    08-31-2014 10:50 PM
213 ... 45678 ...