Orange and Green backs

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have an orange 930. Please keep in mind that this is an "acid" version of orange, not like the previous Lumias with their elegant colors. Official Nokia pictures look somewhat toned down. I had the Cyan and Yellow Lumias before, but this time I'd go with the white 930, if I was to choose again. Think this level of orangeness: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_V2tf7RC9bxs/TEdllh4rt5I/AAAAAAAAASI/kS_kaypdkdk/s1600/DSCF5496.JPG

This picture almost made me vomit.

anon6002755

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey I live in Oregon! I was just at the coast! :p and yeah. Maybe I will just get a white 930 back. Anything just to get rid of all those Verizon logos!

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

dangit. i've had a case on my phone even before i left the store with it and didnt even notice the logos until now. still havent really seen them since the phone is in the car.

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Well my green one only says Nokia and pureview Zeiss 20mp. But I'm kind of pissed because they haven't shipped my NFC antenna yet

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Well shoot. Get your sh** together Spain! There's people who need to know of this is possible!
#firstworldproblems

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Well good news and bad looks like they shipped both together so now I have everything. But the bad news is that they charged me $10.30 for each item so I got screwed out of 10 bucks because they used the same package and still charged me for shipping both

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Luckily or unluckily my 10 month old at the time threw my icon onto the metal leg of her swing and slightly bent the corner of my phone making it easy to pry the back off.

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
It was really simple. I just popped off the back, put the stickers on and was done. The flash works, wireless charging works I just haven't checked out if the nfc works because I can't find where I put the blackberry z10 which is the only other thing I have in my house with nfc. But it looks amazing and it all just snapped right into place.

moverton

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers