Orange and Green backs

RusB

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Just swapped my 930 green back, for white. Found the green too much tbh. Ordered all the parts outlined in this thread..though infact could have just bought the back alone, as the other bits were easily removable from the green shell and then re-applied. Will be returning them to the vendor, job done looks bloody great and a very easy process.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Just swapped my 930 green back, for white. Found the green too much tbh. Ordered all the parts outlined in this thread..though infact could have just bought the back alone, as the other bits were easily removable from the green shell and then re-applied. Will be returning them to the vendor, job done looks bloody great and a very easy process.

Interested in selling the parts to me? May save you the hassle with the supplier.

moverton

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Update on Black or White backs. I found some on Amazon and eTradeSupply that look to have most of the antennas included. Only thing you would need would be the flash which you could use your existing one. Biggest downside is the Verizon branding.

White back: Amazon.com, eTradeSupply
Black Back: Amazon.com, eTradeSupply

I'm still searching for green and orange that include the antennas.

danwanna

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I got the orange and white backs plus all the parts from the vendor in Spain. Something was messed up with the Qi sticker they sent and it caused my touch screen to go crazy when charging.

I took the hair drier to my original and was able to get it off pretty easily. I stuck it to the white back and it works perfectly.

The main issue I had was removing the white back. It has a bit of a texture to it which made the suction cup useless. I ended up using a really tiny screwdriver to pry up the corner. I expected to scratch or damage but I lucked out and it still looks perfect.

jiovine

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Does the sticker on the back of the verizon icon need to remain on? Tired of looking at it and clutters the back of the case. I didn't know if it served any purpose.

Headfx

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I do love the look of my orange 930, but what I didn't anticipate was that in every photo through a window (or at something reflective) the orange back gets reflected into the image big time! So I've ordered the black back and the other parts from the same shop :)

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I do love the look of my orange 930, but what I didn't anticipate was that in every photo through a window (or at something reflective) the orange back gets reflected into the image big time! So I've ordered the black back and the other parts from the same shop :)

If anyone wants to get rid of their Green or Orange backs let me know :)

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Update on Black or White backs. I found some on Amazon and eTradeSupply that look to have most of the antennas included. Only thing you would need would be the flash which you could use your existing one. Biggest downside is the Verizon branding.

White back: Amazon.com, eTradeSupply
Black Back: Amazon.com, eTradeSupply

I'm still searching for green and orange that include the antennas.

Cheaper on ebay for both of them...

White

Black

$29.99 with free shipping from NJ...(the etrade one shows $27.67 but, you need to buy 2-9 of them ! )

Wish I could find the orange one with the "bits" by a US seller, I might jump on this then...but, anyone with all the bits, at the price above or a little more, I'll buy it today.

The Orange and Black is freaking HOT.... Is it too Halloween ?

PolishHitta

May 19, 2011
Visit site
So today came my green panel with NFC and charger for my Icon and got it mounted. Zero problems, not even a scratch. I would like to give one hint though. When using a suction cup, pry the bottom left of the phone instead of top right. Then slowly with fingernail pry the panel off CLOCKWISE. When putting on a new panel start hinging from the bottom then work your way up snapping everything together.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
OMG that is beautiful! ��

Yea, I think so too....Man I can do that on my phone for $30....tempting.....really tempting...

Is going white playing it safe ? Orange is just so loud and it's more $$....but, the white back with the black drip has such nice contrast, pretty epic looking...Hmmmm

PolishHitta

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm doing this with a black 930, going to stick the green cover on. The orange is AMAZING but I have a lime green fetish so I hope it'll be equally as beautiful. I'll provide tons of photos when I'm done.

If anyone cares to answer me, I have a few questions-

How long did delivery take from that Spanish site to America? I ordered the case and the few pieces the awesome poster listed in the previous pages. And secondly, the back cover isn't attached to anything? It just comes right off? So the pieces I'm ordering... stick on to the back cover but don't necessarily plug in to the phone? I'm a bit confused on that...
Took about a week. When I looked at the packaging it was sent on the 21st, I received mine yesterday (27th).
Yeah the back cover comes right off, no screws to worry about.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte