iOttie Easy Flex Wireless Qi Standard Charging Car Mount - ICON?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I purchased and have been using the iOttie Easy Flex with my Icon for a couple weeks now. It works perfectly. Just as I would expect a qi charger to work in the car.

The grips make it a bit hard to get to the power button. But that should be a none-issue once we get Denim with double tap to wake.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I purchased and have been using the iOttie Easy Flex with my Icon for a couple weeks now. It works perfectly. Just as I would expect a qi charger to work in the car.

The grips make it a bit hard to get to the power button. But that should be a none-issue once we get Denim with double tap to wake.

Could you give us a picture of it inside the cradle if you don't mind? I want to see how the buttons line up, etc.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I just had an epiphany, I'm using a case with button cutouts and that actually protects the buttons from getting pressed because they're recessed back from the case edge. Sure enough I put it in my CR-200 car charger and it works perfectly. So I just need to stick to cases with recessed buttons and then never worry about button placement. :)

Mark Terborg

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Sure. I'll have to do it later when I have my wife's phone on hand to take pictures with.

Any chance you took the pictures of your Icon in the mount? I'm looking at buying one and just trying to figure out which one is my best bet. I'm assuming based on your previous post, that this mount doesn't depress the power or camera button, it just makes it a little hard to get to?

Also, I'm planning on using this on a long trip. How does it charge when you're running a navigation app? Can it keep up?

Thanks!

EDIT: Well, I ordered it. I saw some other people in the Amazon Q&A and reviews that said iti worked well with the Icon too.

Last edited:

Tjarren

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site

Lol.

So you recommend this? $50 is a lot for me, but I can be ... motivated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786