Nice to see this...

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
After seeing that the Lumia 1525 is rumored to not be a carrier exclusive and that it will have an 801 processor, I went to Qualcomm to check it out, also knowing that there are better processors and kind of wondering when the product will release to gauge it. Anyway, on their main Snapdragon page, it was nice to see the Lumia Icon shown out front and center, and I didn't expect that. It's just nice to see a little publicity and recognition here and there :)

Screenshot (2).png

Tjarren

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Once 8.1 is actually released and more publicity pics have the transparent tiles, I have a feeling that your average person is really gonna start to like the look of the start screen. To me it's already the most beautiful device on that page though. Good find.

godse573

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Sooner or later WP os is going to vanish and we will be running intel core i7's in our windows phones that will run full blown windows haha! Anyways great find, any kind of free advertising is a great way to alert people of an upcoming phenomena (that's a bloated statement)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Once 8.1 is actually released and more publicity pics have the transparent tiles, I have a feeling that your average person is really gonna start to like the look of the start screen. To me it's already the most beautiful device on that page though. Good find.
Exactly! Microsoft needs to get more primetime ads out showing this feature... This kind of stuff is what sells phones to the masses IMO...

Ads like the Kraft mac n cheese one help too, but too bad it's about the mac n cheese. Most people will assume that those are Android phones who aren't familiar with the Nokia WP line. I have a friend at work who STILL thinks my 1020 is an Android phone, even after I've told him over and over "Windows Phone! WINDOWS PHONE!" Some people I swear have this mental block where only Apple and Android exist... (it really must suck to be one of those people!)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99