Nokia Lumia Icon $49.99 on Verizon

sticitodaman

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I noticed the Icon is only $49.99 at verizon's website. I think this is the cheapest its been so far so I finally purchased it, but no stores near me carry it so I'll wait a few more days :) 50 bucks upfront and with the single line plan with 2GB of data of $75 a month? not bad!

Just wanted to put that out there if anyone wants an Icon dirt cheap.

Tjarren

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
That is a good deal. Possibly going to get a friend to switch from an iPhone 4S on Sprint to this. He wants to play around with mine first though. He's a amateur photographer and I've been steadily streaming him info about Nokia's cameras, in particular the National Geographic stuff. I think I finally wore him down. Hopefully the apps are enough for him ...

I HAD to keep my unlimited data (with LTE my usage has doubled!) so could never take advantage of deals like this.

antonius138

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Been waiting to upgrade my wife from her Samsung Galaxy Nexus (which started showing its age shortly after purchase a few years back) but that freaking $30 upgrade fee still makes this phone $80...which is arguably better than $130 but still.

Will probably still get it though hehe

berryaddictnoza

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm officially no longer a BlackBerry addict, BlackBerry burned so many people with the Q10 double typing issue I would never go back unless they do something to help their customers. Pity, the new BlackBerry 10 devices are great, but if fecal material hits the fan, your on your own as far as BlackBerry is concerned.
I'm still swapping stuff out to my Icon, but so far things are going good, the Icon is a great phone!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm officially no longer a BlackBerry addict, BlackBerry burned so many people with the Q10 double typing issue I would never go back unless they do something to help their customers. Pity, the new BlackBerry 10 devices are great, but if fecal material hits the fan, your on your own as far as BlackBerry is concerned.
I'm still swapping stuff out to my Icon, but so far things are going good, the Icon is a great phone!

Former BlackBerry user here too. Welcome on board! I love my Nokia Lumia Icon.

AwesomeLewis24

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site

Welcome to Windows Phone! :cool:

wreed

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I made the plunge today from S3 to the Icon...now i am unlocking the developers preview haha.

I was able to hold onto my unlimited data to boot.

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I made the plunge today from S3 to the Icon...now i am unlocking the developers preview haha.

I was able to hold onto my unlimited data to boot.

How?!?? I do desperately want this phone but not wanting to part with my unlimited data!

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Well...looks like my friend was under the impression he could give me his upgrade, and cancel the line :( It sucks knowing i want to stay with Verizon and keep giving them my money....i just don't want to lose that sweet sweet unlimited data!!! ahhh!

godse573

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I took advantage of this deal too. 50 dollars is not a hefty price to pay for a flagship phone! And yeah windows is going to get quite a few people if blackberry go completely under..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos