Official 8.1/Cyan for the Icon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surmisation

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
That makes us no less impatient to get Cyan, just less whiny about it. LOL, just kidding. :grin: I've been hammering Vzw on Twitter pretty hard, but they don't even fight back.

Yep. Of the 8 messages I've sent them, only one got a response. Their answer to my inquisition about the cyan update:

A link to their news site with the iPhone 6 plastered across.

Surmisation

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
NEW THEORY
Cyan is an internal referencing to the fact that only ATT would be seeing these firmware improvements (the cyan logo). If this is the case, its worse than many of us fear. This would mean Microsoft/Nokia was fully aware and complicit before Cyan was announced at //build 14, perhaps even auctioning off the US firmware rights to ATT.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
NEW THEORY
Cyan is an internal referencing to the fact that only ATT would be seeing these firmware improvements (the cyan logo). If this is the case, its worse than many of us fear. This would mean Microsoft/Nokia was fully aware and complicit before Cyan was announced at //build 14, perhaps even auctioning off the US firmware rights to ATT.

Uh... that is not a theory. That is what is called a WAG (Wild A** Guess)... and not even a scientific one at that. Especially since Europe, India, and several other countries have the update.

Tjarren

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
NEW THEORY

Dagnabbit! I KNEW they should've named it Crimson instead of Cyan. Now we won't get any firmware updates until ... Scarlett?

Obsidial

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, I think that they want to release denim instead. Doesn't it have VoLTE? I think Verizon wants more phones on that. I don't see us getting cyan.

anon(7937399)

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen any VZW employees on those forums at all.

On the Verizon forums ? They do pop on there time to time, if they monitor or even care, that is a different story.

If you catch a post about a hardware related problem they will pop in and say "call customer service @" kind of thing.

Posts about upgrades, nah, never even a reply unless it gets to a flaming/trolling match....(bad words and comments that offend people).

I have seen posts from them on there....Like I said, if they care that is a whole different story..

This is Verizon we are taking about it, I would bet they could care less....we got your money so screw you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster