Official 8.1/Cyan for the Icon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
WOW, heated battle.....Figured this would be a little funny....Now that we have every body trolling, or complaining about each other or just bashing Verizon (I have no issue with that myself) but, after this point... I am going to create a new thread....

"Official Window Phone 10 for the ICON?"

I give it about 20 years for Verizon to do testing....

I bet that thread would be worse than this one, as we think we are waiting a while for Cyan ? Just think how long you would wait for 10....lol

Sorry, had to... Yea, I hate Verizon too

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered my page plus LTE sim last night from Kitty Wireless. $55 Unlimited Talk/Text and 3GB. Also offer a 5GB plan as well. Only downside I can see is no visual voicemail... I really hate that Verizon stripped that out of windows phone.
I agree that Verizon should include visual voicemail. At least Magik Mail works great and it's free.

Tjarren

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I may be missing something here, but I've always had visual voicemail on my Icon.

Me too.

But mine is because I use Google Voice. And don't get me started on how frustrating that situation has been as of late ...

OT: Still no update yet. No word from Verizon on when. No diggity, no doubt...

Tepid

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
WOW, heated battle.....Figured this would be a little funny....Now that we have every body trolling, or complaining about each other or just bashing Verizon (I have no issue with that myself) but, after this point... I am going to create a new thread....

"Official Window Phone 10 for the ICON?"

I give it about 20 years for Verizon to do testing....

I bet that thread would be worse than this one, as we think we are waiting a while for Cyan ? Just think how long you would wait for 10....lol

Sorry, had to... Yea, I hate Verizon too

Keep in mind that this shouldn't actually matter.
If they continue the Dev Preview, and there are no actual Firmware Updates.
If Windows 10 will Run on the Icon, we will be able to get it through Developer Preview.
I don't see the Dev Preview program going away anytime soon.

The best thing to do right now is spread this around and make it go viral.
Include Firmware updates in the Dev Preview package.

@VZWSupport #LumiaCyanUpdate #LumiaIcon @JoeBelfiore
Vote 'developer preview firmware for Lumia' - http://ow.ly/C5N8zv

The other option is to start petitioning to remove the Carrier from the Approval Process completely.

NOLATechy

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I've been checking all morning - NOTHING yet! I HATE Verizon! If we don't get Cyan/Denim by the end of this week, I'm paying out my contract and switching to AT&T and getting a 1520!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99