Official 8.1/Cyan for the Icon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
While I agree that Cyan will be wonderful when it comes, pulling my icon out of my pocket (no case. Tired of hiding it's beauty) and looking at my live tiles and using Cortana, I am still very much in love with this current hardware/software.

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
I believe I figured it out. We will get the Cyan update while everyone else is getting the Denim update. Then we will get the Denim update after everyone else is getting windows Nine.

SafeSchoolsCzar

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
It's no secret that Tony Melone detests Microsoft. There's a lesson here folks, never, EVER, trust a man with an 80's mustache. The day will come when VZW no longer exists, when all carriers will cease to exist, but his mustache will follow to our next technological passion and it will haunt us. There is no escaping an 80's manstache, you just learn to survive with it infecting our every move.

You think you have a manstache? You don't. You grew yours, but Tony was born with his, molded by it, your manstache betrays you because they all belong to Tony!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Something has to do Nokia with this????

Nope, they're just passing along the company line.

As was said earlier in this thread, Verizon customer support will blame Nokia. And Nokia customer support will blame Verizon.

Nokia has done the exact same thing for Verizon that they have done for every other international carrier and AT&T. And they've all pushed out the update just fine.

That Nokia hasn't "finalized the update yet" is a bald faced lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12