Official 8.1/Cyan for the Icon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drufranco

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Yeah good to hear some stores and salespeople are doing the right thing. Here in Michigan though I have been to a variety of stores and it is like the movie Groundhog Day when it comes to Windows Phone. They do have displays out though which is good but I hear them always talking costumers away from the Windows phone because it is too complicated and doesn't have the apps that Android and iOS offer. I mean they never even ask what the phone will be used for first.
I too do IT and I am currently the only one in the office with a Windows Phone. I have tried to convince others to move away from the iPhone and try it out but to no avail. Some people are stuck in their ways.
Today our Government Rep from Verizon is stopping by for an update on their plans, iPhone 6 and 6+ pros and cons, and iPad information for our employees. I will ask him about the Windows Phone again. He was surprised I was running on such a thing last we met...

nunyazz

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I wonder when the ICON will be receiving the Cyan update? Not naming the provider's name or lack of support from said provider... ;o)

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Verizon to roll out cyan and 8.1 starting about right now

Been waiting for months to post this...

ron-paul.gif

Anyone able to confirm it in on their phone?

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
It may take some time. But if TC says it's coming right about now, it's coming right about now.

No luck yet on my Verizon Wireless connected Icon with DVP 8.1 update 1 in Chicago. Anyone else?

I'm on DP too, but nothing in Denver. If it's official I'll roll back to 8.0 once I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss