QUICK ! Jump on this.... QI charger for $7.49...ebay..

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
That looks nice offer. But remember.... 'Who cares' until it charges you phone good, else 'Nokia Cares' if it anyhow does any harm to the phone. :)

godse573

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Ehh looks fishy. I try to purchase less on eBay, but I sell a good amount too. Its kinda iffy whether it would work or not, that's why I go with amazon for purchases. But as soon as that fatboy pillow goes on mega sale I'm going to buy me like 10 of those puppies

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Ehh looks fishy. I try to purchase less on eBay, but I sell a good amount too. Its kinda iffy whether it would work or not, that's why I go with amazon for purchases. But as soon as that fatboy pillow goes on mega sale I'm going to buy me like 10 of those puppies

Yea, but, if you needed a spare, or something for travel and didn't want to spend much, $7.49 is a good deal in my eyes, even the cheapo ones on ebay were going for $25-30...

This one I am going to use to Mod, and gut it to put inside a cabinet. As long as it works, it should be good for this use...and if I break it, it's only a $7.50 loss..

godse573

May 9, 2014
Visit site
This one I am going to use to Mod, and gut it to put inside a cabinet. As long as it works, it should be good for this use...and if I break it, it's only a $7.50 loss..

I never thought about gutting one for modifying it. That opens up a load of possibilities! And yeah I guess when things are that cheap, where it comes from or overall quality really has no meaning...

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Got mine the other day, works perfect. No power cord just a USB cable but, we all have plenty of adapters that will work, it's a large platform, I think it would fit the 1520 really well over the DT-900.

Over all, it's cheap and it works perfect, for $7.50 with free shipping, you cant beat it...

Perfect for the office computer.... leave it at work and if it gets stolen or damaged, it's only $7.50, not $30-50 like all other QI chargers...

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Not really a deal. If you search for "Qi wireless charger" in eBay, there are a TON of wireless chargers for under 10 dollars. I bought the one that is at an angle so you can see your phone while its charging. gt it for 9 dollars free shipping.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Not really a deal. If you search for "Qi wireless charger" in eBay, there are a TON of wireless chargers for under 10 dollars. I bought the one that is at an angle so you can see your phone while its charging. gt it for 9 dollars free shipping.

er, ok, so you paid $9 for yours and I paid $7.50 with free shipping, hmmmmm, seems like a better deal to me when they both do the same thing....

Yea, now there are a lot of QI chargers for under $10, yea, there is even some for under $5....to each their own....

savagelizards

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
I never thought about gutting one for modifying it. That opens up a load of possibilities! And yeah I guess when things are that cheap, where it comes from or overall quality really has no meaning...

Who cares? At least until your cabinet catches fire... then that quality thing might matter just a smidge. But go ahead, that's what the insurance is for...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon