Wireless Qi Power Charger Charging Pad for Nokia Lumia LG HTC 8x Note 2 S3 I9300 | eBay

Figured I would post this to share.... A Wireless charger on ebay RIGHT NOW for $7.49, it's one of the no name ones but Who cares as long as it charges your phone right ???

I could not pass this one up... always could use a spare one...

I had $6 in ebay bucks left, was a perfect use for it...

Hit thanks if this helps !
    07-20-2014 06:24 PM
    Errr.....i had a similar deal. Didn't work. Got a refund tho. But fingers crossed and thanks for sharing
    xandros9 likes this.
    07-20-2014 06:48 PM
    That looks nice offer. But remember.... 'Who cares' until it charges you phone good, else 'Nokia Cares' if it anyhow does any harm to the phone. :-)
    07-21-2014 08:48 AM
    Ehh looks fishy. I try to purchase less on eBay, but I sell a good amount too. Its kinda iffy whether it would work or not, that's why I go with amazon for purchases. But as soon as that fatboy pillow goes on mega sale I'm going to buy me like 10 of those puppies
    07-21-2014 03:07 PM
    Ehh looks fishy. I try to purchase less on eBay, but I sell a good amount too. Its kinda iffy whether it would work or not, that's why I go with amazon for purchases. But as soon as that fatboy pillow goes on mega sale I'm going to buy me like 10 of those puppies
    Yea, but, if you needed a spare, or something for travel and didn't want to spend much, $7.49 is a good deal in my eyes, even the cheapo ones on ebay were going for $25-30...

This one I am going to use to Mod, and gut it to put inside a cabinet. As long as it works, it should be good for this use...and if I break it, it's only a $7.50 loss..
    07-21-2014 03:21 PM
    This one I am going to use to Mod, and gut it to put inside a cabinet. As long as it works, it should be good for this use...and if I break it, it's only a $7.50 loss..
    I never thought about gutting one for modifying it. That opens up a load of possibilities! And yeah I guess when things are that cheap, where it comes from or overall quality really has no meaning...
    07-21-2014 05:55 PM
    i've got one of those and it works prefectly on my 925... no problems at all until now. 3 months with it and love it.
    07-21-2014 06:05 PM
    Got mine the other day, works perfect. No power cord just a USB cable but, we all have plenty of adapters that will work, it's a large platform, I think it would fit the 1520 really well over the DT-900.

Over all, it's cheap and it works perfect, for $7.50 with free shipping, you cant beat it...

Perfect for the office computer.... leave it at work and if it gets stolen or damaged, it's only $7.50, not $30-50 like all other QI chargers...
    08-07-2014 08:16 PM
    Not really a deal. If you search for "Qi wireless charger" in eBay, there are a TON of wireless chargers for under 10 dollars. I bought the one that is at an angle so you can see your phone while its charging. gt it for 9 dollars free shipping.
    08-07-2014 09:19 PM
    Not really a deal. If you search for "Qi wireless charger" in eBay, there are a TON of wireless chargers for under 10 dollars. I bought the one that is at an angle so you can see your phone while its charging. gt it for 9 dollars free shipping.
    er, ok, so you paid $9 for yours and I paid $7.50 with free shipping, hmmmmm, seems like a better deal to me when they both do the same thing....

Yea, now there are a lot of QI chargers for under $10, yea, there is even some for under $5....to each their own....
    08-08-2014 08:22 PM
    I never thought about gutting one for modifying it. That opens up a load of possibilities! And yeah I guess when things are that cheap, where it comes from or overall quality really has no meaning...
    Who cares? At least until your cabinet catches fire... then that quality thing might matter just a smidge. But go ahead, that's what the insurance is for...
    08-09-2014 09:18 AM