The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Check this out Nokia Black Wireless Charging Stand accessories from AT&T
    or google Nokia Black Wireless Charging Stand at&t, they must not want these anymore they are reduced from 69 to 10.00, but only in store, I was able to get 2 of them so the stores still have them in stock and you don't have to have AT&T (i have Verizon)......I've been using this for a week on the Icon and it works fine
    Last edited by KeithL777; 07-21-2014 at 09:15 AM. Reason: adding
    07-21-2014 09:04 AM
    Yeah. They sold out online over a month ago, and in all the stores here in So Calif before that. AT&T has decided they are not going to support Qi charging, going instead with the PMA "standard." They even killed Qi charging on the 1520 and the only way to add it back in was with a hardware hack.

I posted about this in the AT&T community forums and the post was up for about 3 days, with both positive and negative responses. One of the moderators had decided the question had been answered and closed the discussion...

I bought one several months ago with an ATT rewards card, so my net price was $15. I'd really like to get a standup one (DT-910?), but I guess I'll have to go to Amazon... Looking at the tylt Qi charger here in the WPC store. A little bit spendy, but I like the style.
    07-21-2014 09:38 AM
    I have a DT-910 already along with two DT-900's. Unfortunately, Microsoft broke the accessories app when they "upgraded" to device hub. The weather and calendar app is non-existent. I looked at seeing if I could get another one, and yep, sold out, both online and in stores. @Nerdy Woman, you can also pick one up from your local Verizon or Microsoft stores as well. I'll probably hold off on getting a second DT-910 until they fix the weather and calendar app.

As for AT&T going to PMA, that was kind of silly, I think. I think we are going to have a standards war on the order of VHS vs Betamax war back in the '80s. Right now, Qi is pretty well established and has a pretty good base of devices that are Qi standard built in (like my Pentax WG-3 GPS camera no less). I guess it will depend not just on carriers like AT&T throwing in with a standard, but primarily the manufacturers and how well PMA can lobby them to adopt or convert to PMA standard. Ultimately, I think for PMA to become the de facto standard, it must show how much better it is over Qi.
    07-21-2014 05:52 PM
    I have a DT-910 already along with two DT-900's. Unfortunately, Microsoft broke the accessories app when they "upgraded" to device hub. The weather and calendar app is non-existent. I looked at seeing if I could get another one, and yep, sold out, both online and in stores. @Nerdy Woman, you can also pick one up from your local Verizon or Microsoft stores as well. I'll probably hold off on getting a second DT-910 until they fix the weather and calendar app.
    It hadn't occurred to me that the device hub was relevant. I have a 920 with built-in Qi charging so it doesn't have to recognize a shell.

TY for the suggestion about Verizon and MS stores! I hadn't thought of that. Of course, they aren't having fire sales on the chargers. I might as well order from an Amazon seller.
    gernerttl likes this.
    07-21-2014 06:41 PM
    Wow. Thanks for posting this. I had to go to two different AT&T stores, but I bought two of the charging stands--one for home and one for my office.

I have a Hyperion case on my Icon (see Amazon link here), and I wasn't sure if it would work with it because the case is pretty thick. But it does! So, now I have one for the desk, and one for the nightstand. Fantastic!
    KoukiFC3S likes this.
    07-21-2014 07:15 PM
    Bought a couple of DT-900s last month for $5.00 each. They work great with the Icon.
    07-22-2014 10:25 AM
    Yea, I tried for giggles to see if I could get one, put a order online and with in 20 min it was canceled. The store still shows DT-900's in stock but, they have none on hand....

I got in one of the DT-900's last month for $5 but, I could only find one....
    07-22-2014 10:29 AM
    Had to give up wireless charging since my phone got too hot using it with the otterbox.
    07-23-2014 03:37 PM