Icons with 8.1 update.

alamosimp

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone with an Icon and 8.1 installed any updates. I saw that Verizon has one available, I am on Verizon and every time I check for updates the display says my phone is up to date.

Dreamspell

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
You won't get there update if you already did the firmware update while on 8.0 or if your phone already came with the new firmware, which had already been released since May (IIRC) for 8.0 but was re-released today for 8.1.

alamosimp

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I have the red boot up screen so I have the update. I think I did before installing dp 8.1. Trying to be diligent in installing updates. I am ready to get cyan just to get everything settled in for a while. I guess it's up to Verizon to determine when it is available.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Right now the WP8.1 w/Cyan is still under testing for ALL US carriers. Give it another two to three weeks or so before Verizon makes it available. At the latest end of August. Verizon was fairly quick with the Black update this past winter; though that is probably not a fair comparison, because Black was not an OS update since it was just for Lumia handsets. WP8.1 is an OS upgrade for all Windows Phones, so they may take a bit longer. But I'm expecting mid to late Aug for this one at any rate.

kencaz

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I am not sure if I had the update previous to the DP... Does anyone know if my Verizon Firmware version is up to date... Update also says my phone is up to date... In Las Vegas NV...

wp_ss_20140723_0009 (2).png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henrysmith