got rid of my icon

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlos12001

May 1, 2014
Visit site
So WiFi on my icon was broken, and instead of going with WP I decided to return it and get an iPhone 5s. I still like WP, but I think my choice is more suited for my lifestyle and just got tired of waiting on updates. I just thought I should share it here.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
OK, now you can spend your time waiting for iOS 8 instead of the official WP 8.1!

Goodbye! Hope to see you soon, eventually.

Draganta

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
So WiFi on my icon was broken, and instead of going with WP I decided to return it and get an iPhone 5s. I still like WP, but I think my choice is more suited for my lifestyle and just got tired of waiting on updates. I just thought I should share it here.

I don't want to be a jerk, but I don't think people here care much, because most people here are WP fans. Just saying.

PS. Enjoy your static 90's style start screen which doesn't give any information you need :p

BUDDYFUNLOVE

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I have the IOS 8 beta running on my iPhone 5s. I, however, like my icon as my daily driver. Admittedly, if wifi was broken I would have to use the iPhone. Lol. Either way, I get bored easily as well and swap back and forth.

carlos12001

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I don't want to be a jerk, but I don't think people here care much, because most people here are WP fans. Just saying.

PS. Enjoy your static 90's style start screen which doesn't give any information you need :p

'Not to be a jerk'. right.

Ps. True, but my notification panel does.

Sent from my iPhone using WPCentral Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes