Do you have a case?

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
3 God**** Scrapes on 3 corners of my phone. I have never had a phone fall out of my pocket as much as this one does. That smooth metal left side is like a slip and slide in my pockets. Can't wait for my rubber case to come, this things needs some grip before i break it to shreds.

chrisdaboss

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
I was at a baseball game and I was showing my uncle something on my phone and he dropped it. (He's used to using those rugged Casio smartphone.) Luckily it only had a ding on the corner but no cracks but since then it's sketchy when handing someone your phone. Of course you're going to do it but I don't like having cases on my phone, I wouldn't mind if the case looked sleek like the Icon. Anyone used the Incipio Feather case or the pudding case from Amzer. Those look sleek and I'm not looking for Otterbox military style protection from the apocalypse stuff.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I bought one one week ago from Jordan, live in Saudi Arabia which unfortunately finding a case for any Nokia device here is really hard.
I bought it to protect the battery cover of my Lumia 720 + I liked how it looks

tkolar15

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
I ordered this one yellow and blue. It's for the 930 but it fits Icon obviously.

VSTN?Nokia Lumia 930 ultra-thin PC Case Cover with fee screen protector (Yellow)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786