Verizon / Nokia Icon / Cyan

MikeLip

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
question? what is it in Cyan you are looking for that we don't already have in the DP download.

Stability? No lag? Not having to mess with wifi to make my phone NOT lag or take 5 seconds to wake up? It's just the flagship - no reason to expect it to perform well I guess.

Hotvak123

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Stability? No lag? Not having to mess with wifi to make my phone NOT lag or take 5 seconds to wake up? It's just the flagship - no reason to expect it to perform well I guess.
I have no issues with my Icon, after DP download 8.1 , no lag, wifi works, phone wake up in less than a sec. I have stressed this phone out with open programs in the back ground, movies , games, etc. to find lag, and problem , but it just keeps on working like it should.
you might want to try Storage Cleaner to clear out the fragmented junk. , and I believe it relines the programs for faster search. also try opening and closing Kid Corner, I believe this approach allocates space for the Kids Corner, in doing so by compressing your programs on your side, and removing spacing, and unnecessary fragmented markers, which happens from installing and removing programs. I can't prove any of this other than my phone run's great.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I just recently got a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter and have been using Miracast with my Surface. Looking forward to using my Icon with it too!

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
A leeetle off topic, but did anybody notice Microsoft pumped out a critical update for us DP users? I just downloaded and installed it.

I'm now on OS ver 8.10.14203.306.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett