Petition to Release 8.1/Cyan

nasellok

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Love my Icon....convinced 2 other people to get it......not surprised only 104 signatures........I bet they sold a few hundred thousand of these in the country........anotherwords - its on the backburner. Its a shame really, it is such a great device, but until Windows Phone doesn't have the "no apps" stigma, we are going to be stuck in this 3-5% market share, and no support from carriers. Which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, but my thinking here is that the less amount of operating systems Verizon supports, the less overhead tech support they have. That being said, Windows devices should have light years better track record as far as tech support than for all those crappy android phones that Verizon sells - you know, the LG Enact's, of the world that truly define the term "lagdroid"

grafixguy#AC

May 4, 2014
Visit site
And let's not forget that something like this actually works in Verizon's favor. They can point to it and prove nobody cares.

It's important that all of us remember that Windows Phone holds very low market share and drawing attention to that part of the argument is not wise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett