Back of the Icon Has Some Give to It

HarrBear

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Has anybody else noticed this with their Icon? If I don't have a case on it, sometimes when I grip it I can feel the back press into the frame more. It happens slightly below and to the left of the flash on the back. I'm not sure if it's an issue that's well known, or I just have a phone with a defect.

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I noticed some flex on mine, but I think it was closer to the upper right when looking at the back. I put an Incipio Feather case on it and don't notice it anymore.

HarrBear

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Okay, so it's not just mine. That's good to know. I have a case on it now because the camera button tends to dig into my palm and I never notice the flex anymore unless I have the case off. Other than that I love this phone.

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Yep, seems the back comes off easy enough as well (look for that thread about changing to oragnge/green) so in some ways it's not surprising.

Yeah, I liked it bare but the Feather helps a bit with the ergonomics. It did the same on the 928.

HarrBear

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
It's good to know that mine isn't unusual in that respect. It doesn't both me near as much now that I know mine isn't the only one doing it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720