Official 8.1/Denim for the Icon?

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Really? I didn't hear that. But Microsoft could please both crowds with an unofficial solution like opening the bootloader and letting the community port a 930 rom (and I know they're not the same, but they're so close, and I bet the universal GSM on the icon would work pretty easily).

Brenda Smeby

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Maybe they're in cahoots with Samsung who just released the Note Edge. I'll admit it, I've been really tempted to give up the wait and swap for that phone. But I really want to see how my Icon handles the 'official' 8.1 plus denim. I'm just running out of patience.

Red herring. Verizon has nothing to gain by pushing users to one phone or another in this case.

GoJays

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Maybe they're in cahoots with Samsung who just released the Note Edge. I'll admit it, I've been really tempted to give up the wait and swap for that phone. But I really want to see how my Icon handles the 'official' 8.1 plus denim. I'm just running out of patience.

Nah... That's been speculated with the HTC M8 for Windows but nothing came from that. Put simply, verizon has no priority for windows phone. I just hope the update is released in January. I'm tired of checking for updates.

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Anyone remember back when we were guessing on the Cyan thread how many pages of posts we would get to before the release? Are we all too depressed to do that now? I think it hits 75 and closes before Denim.

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
So Verizon didn't even get Denim first... And who knows, depending on what's said tomorrow they might just hold off until Windows 10 comes out, right? I mean, why bother with updates, there'll always be another one later on!

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
WOW, its looking like I was right, it's looking like we will have Windows 10 (for phone) before Denim.....WTF Verizon, get with the program,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)