Official 8.1/Denim for the Icon?

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I just put it together, guys. I found out at work a couple weeks ago that our entire team is being moved next month, from individual single-occupancy offices, to one big shared team room with sixteen people or so in it.

Obviously the firmware that will enable me to control my phone by yelling at it is going to drop once I can no longer yell at things in the privacy of my own office.

So you're saying we are going to have to wait until next month???!!!

Youssef

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Stop thinking the people on theses forums work for microsft mobile. i have been keeping up with this thread for a long time waitig for the the damn update that microsoft and verizon keep going back and forth about. Verizon dose not like the icOn. SOMETHING IS FISHY. I remeber taking my gf to get her nokia icon when it was free. All the verizon reps(3 of them) ganged us up and told us not to get the icon and to get some android phone that this android phone was twice the ram and better camera. We both laughed and got eeirded out. We told them we wanted a windows phone. They then started insisting to pay 50$ to get the lowered end lumia. We said no. We got the icon in white loving the picture quality sense. But they really didnt want us to get the icon like they knew something i didnt. Later on icon gets droped. Now all lumia phones are droped. here we are lumia icon still no denim but the lower end phones Have it. I feel a deal went wrong with verizon. Maybe they are jelouse that the 930 is probably selling bettet on atat? Whats tje deal. Apple payig them off? Google?? This all might be googles faughlt they hate microsoft. Windoes allowed google to exist... and we csnt even have a damn youtube app.. blame google on this lol

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I just put it together, guys. I found out at work a couple weeks ago that our entire team is being moved next month, from individual single-occupancy offices, to one big shared team room with sixteen people or so in it.

Obviously the firmware that will enable me to control my phone by yelling at it is going to drop once I can no longer yell at things in the privacy of my own office.

Now I got the image in my mind of Frank Reynolds using Cortana.

Youssef

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Joe belfore tweet saying nokia icon is on deck for early 2015 Was pretty disrespectful. We have been waiting for cyan and now denim. He could of gave us A month

GoJays

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Joe belfore tweet saying nokia icon is on deck for early 2015 Was pretty disrespectful. We have been waiting for cyan and now denim. He could of gave us A month

I would disagree. Joe said what he could legally say and I appreciate that. Verizon has been the one lacking in the customer service department. Remember that Verizon still has not made an official statement on Cyan/Denim for the Icon. This thread is becoming more and more cyclical.

GoJays

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I see your point. I meant cyclical as we just discuss the same thing over and over again (although I do think we're on to something about buying new jeans) but cynical would fit as well. How about cyclical cynicism?

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I would disagree. Joe said what he could legally say and I appreciate that. Verizon has been the one lacking in the customer service department. Remember that Verizon still has not made an official statement on Cyan/Denim for the Icon. This thread is becoming more and more cyclical.
Exactly. It's Verizon's decision to push the update, not Microsoft's

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
cyclical cynicism

It's the same Cyclical Cynicism we saw with Cyan.:confused:

For real, though. I know this isn't what you meant. But Verizon has trained their Windows Phone customers to be like this. Their behavior is cyclical too. We're continually getting the shaft. And as a result, we're cynical of them and, less so, Microsoft.

It's the result of on going abuse.

Last edited:

Tjarren

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
It's the same Cyclical Cynicism we saw with Cyan.:confused:

For real, though. I know this isn't what you meant. But Verizon has trained their Windows Phone customers to be like this. Their behavior is cyclical too. We're continually getting the shaft. And as a result, we're cynical of them and, less so, Microsoft.

It's the result of on going abuse.

UDP. #whyistayed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos