Official 8.1/Denim for the Icon?

loki993

May 6, 2014
Visit site
So I'm sure this has probably been discussed but I dont know and Ive looked. Is there any way at all you can get Cyan or Denim for the Icon without having to wait for V$?

loki993

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Didn't think so....sort of annoying since my brother in law got Denim on his 928 like 2 months ago and we haven't even gotten cyan yet. Welp bring on windows 10 DP

Tjarren

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Now that... That is odd. The Icon is no longer listed at the Microsoft Store. All Phones - Microsoft Store U.S.

Must be updating info... Could be a good sign!

A page doesn't need to be taken down to update. Heck, even using Wordpress you just set up a new page and publish it when it's ready and unpublish the old one.

I'd love to read into it too, but that hasn't proven very effective over the last ... 21,678 months we've been waiting for this ...

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
A page doesn't need to be taken down to update. Heck, even using Wordpress you just set up a new page and publish it when it's ready and unpublish the old one.

I'd love to read into it too, but that hasn't proven very effective over the last ... 21,678 months we've been waiting for this ...

You'd be surprised. We've seen this Verizon site to some funky things with testing & updating.

Last edited:

Bob Singer

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
How do off contract Icons (if there are such animals) get OS updates? I'm assuming they come directly from Microsoft. If so, doesn't that suggest if an Icon were 'jail-broken', you could receive Denim?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6