Official 8.1/Denim for the Icon?

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. I don't know what happened. It took me back to Nov 2014. No worries though. Looks like you may be the closest. Should have made a betting pool. Hahaha.

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Good thing I saved the cake and champagne I bought for last Friday's Denim celebration!

*gets ready to pop the cork THIS Friday instead*

Lee B

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
On my 822 with developer preview, Denim was pushed out without my needing to do anything, so it may be the same thing with Icon.

AlastorX50

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site

David Feifer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
The firmware is basically a bios update in computer terms. Not really dependent on the os other then to run the executable to install and flash the chips. Qualcomm taking forever again it seems.

Eric Hamilton

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Well, I keep posting on this thread that Verizon won't push the updates to the ICON. Just won't happen ever. Not this month, not next not ever. Now, why do I say this? It is just a gut feeling that I have. After all this time, I just don't see why Verizon will bother. We all know they hate Windows Phone, and probably not a fan of Microsoft either. We can probably forget about a Flagship Windows 10 phone on Verizon as well.

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Well, I keep posting on this thread that Verizon won't push the updates to the ICON. Just won't happen ever. Not this month, not next not ever. Now, why do I say this? It is just a gut feeling that I have. After all this time, I just don't see why Verizon will bother. We all know they hate Windows Phone, and probably not a fan of Microsoft either. We can probably forget about a Flagship Windows 10 phone on Verizon as well.

That would be a very foolish move considering the nature of windows 10

GadgetTron

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Wow, keep predicting doomsday and the end of times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb