Official 8.1/Denim for the Icon?

anywhereanytime

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
I use the same color but I don't notice any difference in the color before or after the update

I did a backup then a clean install with the LSRT instead of an OTA and maybe that's the reason for the difference

Perhaps .... I tried everything, including soft reset = volume down + windows key - and still "BLUE with a plum cast" = very noticeable as it permeates across EVERYTHING!

Tried to do a "screenshot" with power + windows key but "didn't work" as with Black?

Y2HBK

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Only issue I have with mine is it seems like sounds are even lower than they were before. I have all volumes cranked to max and hear no keyboard clicks at all and can barely here my SMS notifications. Anyone else have this issue? I did a full wipe and reinstall from the recovery tool.

jazz70

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Only issue I have with mine is it seems like sounds are even lower than they were before. I have all volumes cranked to max and hear no keyboard clicks at all and can barely here my SMS notifications. Anyone else have this issue? I did a full wipe and reinstall from the recovery tool.

check the settings>>audio equalizer and enhancements section, when I did a clean install most features were turned off and I had to adjust them to the settings I had before

feeked

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I figured out that Health + Fitness can track motion the same way that Motion Monitor did, although the live tile does not offer transparency or a step count. Now that I finally have Bluetooth 4.0LE I might get a Microsoft Band, so it does other stuff too.
yes, this. pretty sure nokia motion has been retired.

also, it does offer a step counter tile. if you do a deep pin from within the app

Y2HBK

May 16, 2013
Visit site
check the settings>>audio equalizer and enhancements section, when I did a clean install most features were turned off and I had to adjust them to the settings I had before

I did another soft reset and can hear the keyboard sounds now - only if i leave the audio cranked. Are you using a custom setting?

arbyjr

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Perhaps .... I tried everything, including soft reset = volume down + windows key - and still "BLUE with a plum cast" = very noticeable as it permeates across EVERYTHING!

Tried to do a "screenshot" with power + windows key but "didn't work" as with Black?

Screenshots are power+volume up...

feeked

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
OTA was simply awesome ... kept my start screen tile layout = awesome!

However ... my "cobalt" BLUE theme is more like a "medium PLUM blue" color ... I tried everything to adjust, I think a "bug"?

check out the brightness and color profile settings. they offer much more refined control now, and it looks like the previous settings were reset.

jazz70

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I did another soft reset and can hear the keyboard sounds now - only if i leave the audio cranked. Are you using a custom setting?

nope just equalizer set to "Rock" and all the enhancements turned on

ringer and notifications volume on 7, media + apps at 15

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm still kind of in shock how much all the little improvements in speed and fluidity of the phone and UI add up to such a great new experience. It almost feels like a new phone.

SpaceyO

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
OTA was simply awesome ... kept my start screen tile layout = awesome!

However ... my "cobalt" BLUE theme is more like a "medium PLUM blue" color ... I tried everything to adjust, I think a "bug"?

It's not a bug. Cobalt blue changed color when the Developer's Preview first came out (and changing brightness settings won't help).

SpaceyO

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I figured out that Health + Fitness can track motion the same way that Motion Monitor did, although the live tile does not offer transparency or a step count. Now that I finally have Bluetooth 4.0LE I might get a Microsoft Band, so it does other stuff too.

yes, this. pretty sure nokia motion has been retired.

also, it does offer a step counter tile. if you do a deep pin from within the app

There's also Steps ? Lumia SensorCore SDK sample | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) which has a live tile that, while not transparent, does offer a step count.

ETA: It's more of a step meter that fills as you get closer to your goal, not a step count. My bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo