Official 8.1/Denim for the Icon?

travisvn1

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Maybe that was the bug that was holding up the entire release. The VZW ringtone was incompatible with Denim and after 6 months VZW finally gave in and allowed MS to release it without the precious ringtone. :wink:

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
That's fair. But, yes. I'd rather miss one call than have an embarrassing ring tone resound in a room of business acquaintances. I miss calls everyday. I get a lot of them.

How do you mean embarrassing? These are just the regular ringtones. It's not like it's going to start playing "Anaconda". :)

JS6492

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Is anyone still waiting for an ota update? I have a new (to me) Lumia icon that was wiped at purchase and has not had dp installed. I'd rather not wipe it via software recovery if I can help it, as I gave my back up phone to my husband and we're in the middle of a crazy snow storm.
Thanks!

cwhans

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
I too bought a new to me Icon that was wiped at purchase. I did not have to load the DP on the phone in order to get the OTA update. I didn't even have my phone activated. All I did was connect it wirelessly to my internet at home and I received the update. Should be no reason to load the DP and enabled to get the update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb