Jump on Twitter to pressure Verizon to release the Cyan update

awilliams1701

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Well BT4.0 certainly makes sense. I could have seen it as either. I remember when WP Mango was required for certain apps because they used certain features exclusive to that OS. Using a hardware feature exclusive to a firmware also makes sense.

Kasey is correct. BT 4.0 is necessary for our fitness accessories to connect to our phones. And there is likely more BT accessories we are missing out on due to the lack of Cyan.

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
BT4.0 works in 8.0 with Black, however once you update to 8.1 Microsoft has disabled it, likely due to some driver issues. I dont know if the Fitbit app works on 8.0, but if it does, you could always downgrade

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
BT4.0 works in 8.0 with Black, however once you update to 8.1 Microsoft has disabled it, likely due to some driver issues. I dont know if the Fitbit app works on 8.0, but if it does, you could always downgrade
No, the FitBit app requires 8.1. Kind of a Catch 22 there. :)

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Except for the Microsoft Band thankfully.

Yeah, I've been pushing for Cyan so I can use my HRM. Now that the Band has this included, I'm wondering what else will Cyan bring, that I'm missing out on. Seems like I will be selling the monitor that I never used.

awilliams1701

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Mirrorcasting. I just ordered a device for that on my new 1520.3. It was only about $50 and I intend to use it to show off the phone. I don't know if I'll use it personally or not. However full screen Plants Vs Zombies could be interesting.

Yeah, I've been pushing for Cyan so I can use my HRM. Now that the Band has this included, I'm wondering what else will Cyan bring, that I'm missing out on. Seems like I will be selling the monitor that I never used.

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Mirrorcasting. I just ordered a device for that on my new 1520.3. It was only about $50 and I intend to use it to show off the phone. I don't know if I'll use it personally or not. However full screen Plants Vs Zombies could be interesting.

Miracast is great, but there is too much latency for games. Dont think you'll have a very good experience as there is usually a 1-2 second lag between phone screen and tv screen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre