Nokia warranty for burn-in

chris7191

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello, a quick question for anyone who has sent a device back to Nokia/MS:

I have a new Icon that came out of the box with burn-in somehow. If I RMA it to Microsoft / Nokia instead of Verizon, do you think they will just send me the same phone back, or will they actually replace it with another? Will I get a refurbished phone that has more issues?

Thanks!

anywhereanytime

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Hello, a quick question for anyone who has sent a device back to Nokia/MS:

I have a new Icon that came out of the box with burn-in somehow. If I RMA it to Microsoft / Nokia instead of Verizon, do you think they will just send me the same phone back, or will they actually replace it with another? Will I get a refurbished phone that has more issues?

Thanks!

I think first 14 days - Verizon will exchange for NEW - even though they are not selling it. If beyond 30, return to Verizon who will ship it back Nokia ... call Verizon CS to verify.

osumorris2315

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I've had plenty of experience with replacement lumias on Verizon. Over the phone is easiest and they just mail u a replacement. Refurbished yes, but all 5 of mine were in good cosmetic condition. I'd say the hardest part is waiting for someone to pick up the phone as they have u on hold for ever sometimes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077