Hello, a quick question for anyone who has sent a device back to Nokia/MS:

I have a new Icon that came out of the box with burn-in somehow. If I RMA it to Microsoft / Nokia instead of Verizon, do you think they will just send me the same phone back, or will they actually replace it with another? Will I get a refurbished phone that has more issues?

Thanks!
    10-22-2014 03:39 PM
    I have a very good experience with the nokia service. Just checkout there website.
    10-22-2014 03:43 PM
    Hello, a quick question for anyone who has sent a device back to Nokia/MS:

I have a new Icon that came out of the box with burn-in somehow. If I RMA it to Microsoft / Nokia instead of Verizon, do you think they will just send me the same phone back, or will they actually replace it with another? Will I get a refurbished phone that has more issues?

Thanks!
    I think first 14 days - Verizon will exchange for NEW - even though they are not selling it. If beyond 30, return to Verizon who will ship it back Nokia ... call Verizon CS to verify.
    10-22-2014 11:00 PM
    I've had plenty of experience with replacement lumias on Verizon. Over the phone is easiest and they just mail u a replacement. Refurbished yes, but all 5 of mine were in good cosmetic condition. I'd say the hardest part is waiting for someone to pick up the phone as they have u on hold for ever sometimes.
    10-22-2014 11:36 PM
    Only problem is Nokia requires you to send the phone back to them before they replace it...
    10-25-2014 03:53 PM
    Thanks all for the feedback, I am exchanging it with Verizon so I don't have to ship it back and wait.
    10-25-2014 07:57 PM