Lumia Denim update & Lumia Camera 5 ready to roll-out for some Device / Region combinations

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
re:

When vlc player going to release???

You hit the magic combination.

By asking about VLC in a thread regarding Lumia Denim & Lumia Camera v5 in the Icon forum you are now super-secret authorized. Check the store again. You are now qualified for the top-secret download of VLC.

​Congratulations.

CB Stuart

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
There was an article earlier that said that some Lumias would get denim this year and that some would get it early next year. Can anyone pls tell me when the heck Verizon will release cyan? My icon needs the upgrade and I don't know what the hold up is. Also, how can we get denim without cyan? The answer is we can't. Either Verizon will release the updates together or they will have to release cyan before denim. My guess is I MIGHT have cyan and maybe denim by the end of next year. -_-

reignbass118

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
There was an article earlier that said that some Lumias would get denim this year and that some would get it early next year. Can anyone pls tell me when the heck Verizon will release cyan? My icon needs the upgrade and I don't know what the hold up is.

There is another article that explains the delay. You and many others are patiently waiting. Until then the phone works pretty well on the DP ( minus BT 4.0 LE).

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There was an article earlier that said that some Lumias would get denim this year and that some would get it early next year. Can anyone pls tell me when the heck Verizon will release cyan? My icon needs the upgrade and I don't know what the hold up is. Also, how can we get denim without cyan? The answer is we can't. Either Verizon will release the updates together or they will have to release cyan before denim. My guess is I MIGHT have cyan and maybe denim by the end of next year. -_-

Sorry... News came mid-November that Verizon failed the 8.1 + Cyan update and returned it to Microsoft...

Verizon Lumia Cyan update reverts to 'Under Development' as delay continues | Windows Central

No one is sure at this point when it will go back to Big Red, but expect another testing delay at least. Chances are looking good that many will be on Denim before they get Cyan back to Verizon. I mean how can they hold up everyone else in the world to put Verizon at the top of the work stack?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon