02-12-2015 06:05 PM
32 12
tools
    How the hell are you holding your phone? I think I hit the buttons a few times by mistake the first week I had it, but since then I got used to it. Besides, with the camera button you only need your index and thumb to hold the phone and take photos, even from a locked screen.
    gernerttl likes this.
    12-09-2014 09:48 AM
    Every once in a while, I accidentally hit the back button or search button. It's just the nature of the beast. I've used both kinds and I really don't find that one is better than the other.

Sometimes I even miss a physical keyboard... My first two smart phones were a Palm Treo and a Black Berry Curve. But not enough to want to go back.
    12-09-2014 04:28 PM
    It's hard to take selfies while driving... Seriously?
    DavidinCT likes this.
    12-13-2014 04:15 AM
    How the hell are you holding your phone? I think I hit the buttons a few times by mistake the first week I had it, but since then I got used to it. Besides, with the camera button you only need your index and thumb to hold the phone and take photos, even from a locked screen.
    don't know what apps he's using. but if you use Skype Qik, that's almost impossible to do one-handed on the Icon. the record button is at the top middle of the screen so if your hand is cradling the bottom of the phone, unless you're 6'7", it's really hard to hit the record button. I guess they put it there so that people don't say they're trying to copy the Snapchat UI?
    12-13-2014 07:52 PM
    First smart phone i ever owned was the Motorola Droid X (not to be confused with the moto x) IT had 4 real buttons at the bottom. I freaking loved that.
    12-13-2014 08:57 PM
    I nominate you for the Darwin Awards.
    You can't, he's not dead yet....

First smart phone i ever owned was the Motorola Droid X (not to be confused with the moto x) IT had 4 real buttons at the bottom. I freaking loved that.
    Yea, I always had Windows Mobile devices (pre WP) and they had physical buttons. You get used to it on Windows phone but, I also would actually prefer physical buttons.

When playing a game, esp when it's a fast moving game, my fingers are always hitting the back button or something, and if you have a older "AKA never updated app, that a lot are" it crashes and you lose your place...
    12-15-2014 08:02 PM
    I have the Lumia 920 and I accidentally trigger Cortana about 5 times every day. Why can't they make the now-useless Windows button the Cortana button. I never accidentally hit that!!! The right side search button is just in a bad place!!!!
    02-12-2015 06:05 PM
32 12