I have not had the WiFi/Bluetooth issues that many of you have expressed concern on this forum. I understand that most of the complaints can before the latest release of firmware/software. I was interested however in the many helpful posts regarding the vast array of battery monitoring and status free/paid applications... What I found was interesting to me. EVERY non MS/Nokia free app that I have tested thus far...that indicates WiFi/Bluetooth/NFC/Carrier signal status eventually adversely affected the phones ability to "reconnect" or initiate some or all of these services??? Sometimes after the phone sleeps, or uses passive charging or Sync to PC or power down or or or or. I gave up on the Matrix as it became clear that their is really very little proper QA with so much of these applications. Thankfully all I had to do was uninstall the offending apps and reboot my Icon and all is well. I frankly am flabbergasted. Has anyone found a battery status app that does not turn the phone into a lovely standalone device. :
    12-15-2014 09:55 AM
    I have been running Insider Pro for months starting with WP 8.0 and now with the DP with no problems

imho it's a great app with many useful features I use beyond just the detailed battery status functions
    rfulton likes this.
    12-15-2014 11:14 AM