12-29-2014 09:53 PM
29 12
tools
    Also a show of hands, who is really having this demon eye problem from the Icon which has an underpowered flash?
    12-29-2014 09:05 PM
    It has nothing to do with being high and mighty, it has to do with experience mostly. Diffused light (from putting tape on your phone) is not going to fix all instances, or all situations that may cause red eye. You're reducing your flashes output, which you are also complaining about. I also just gave you a suggestion for the iblazr, for a more powerful flash, plus offered you the suggestion of looking into the optical triggered flash. I really don't see your reason for thinking I'm talking down to anyone. I'm not making fun of your tape idea, it's just you are contradiction yourself with this idea. And up until you singled me out i did not say anything about.
    Original post made no reference to the power if the Icon flash (none f my comments made reference to the power of the flash, you simply inferred it.) and I said diffusing would help reduce, not eliminate red/demon eyes, which it will. I am not at all a contradiction. Please feel free to move on Thanks for being a killjoy, by the way. Like I said, if you for it care for the idea move on and go troll someone else.
    12-29-2014 09:32 PM
    Does anyone know if these will work with Windows phone also? If so then the is your more powerful flash, and also very close to an of camera flash unit. But in any case it could move the flash off of the plane as the image sensor...iblazr ? The First LED Flash For iPhone, iPad, Android Smartphones and Tablets (can be used as a flashlight).

Or also what about optical triggered flash units. Those giving you true off camera flash for your smartphone's...
    It looks like it. I saw the WP logo on the web page that linked to the iBlazr beta app in the WP store.

As for optically triggered flash, I have a light trigger and I can test to see if it works. I believe it should. In either case, you are carrying around up to two extra items with you, just to overcome the shortcomings of camera phone (in general) and the Icon (specific) on board flash.
    12-29-2014 09:34 PM
    It looks like it. I saw the WP logo on the web page that linked to the iBlazr beta app in the WP store.

As for optically triggered flash, I have a light trigger and I can test to see if it works. I believe it should. In either case, you are carrying around up to two extra items with you, just to overcome the shortcomings of camera phone (in general) and the Icon (specific) on board flash.
    The iblazr actually looks interesting, and I just ordered one for myself. I really don't have that much of a problem with the flash, but I do keep it off most of the time like I normally do with all phone cameras.

Also I would be instead to know how the optical triggered flash would work. I haven't used one of those in about 20 years.
    12-29-2014 09:53 PM
29 12