Lumia Denim on Lumia Icon

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
It was Wilson's fault.... I know Carroll is a good coach and takes the blame but it was the right strategy. Argh.
:)

Lee B

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
It was Wilson's fault.... I know Carroll is a good coach and takes the blame but it was the right strategy. Argh.
:)

Nah, you gotta blame the kid, Malcom Butler, for making one hell of an interception on a play that should have been a touchdown.

Meanwhile, back to the theme of this thread, I'm staying optimistic that Denim shows up no later than early March.

PhalanxPunx

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
No not really. If we had received Cyan then we would have had BT LE and several other features like more enhanced (whilst not at full extent) camera features, Cortana, etc..

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
No not really. If we had received Cyan then we would have had BT LE and several other features like more enhanced (whilst not at full extent) camera features, Cortana, etc..

Like I said, sort of kind of. All the feature of 8.1/Cyan besides firmware update (like your asking for) features were included with the DP.

I agree, I want those features as much as you do but(the camera is a big deal to me too), the DP did give you all OS related features to Cyan/8.1...(you got Cortana, Notification center, pictures in the background of tiles, etc)

Let's just disagree to agree here, Still there is no excuse now why we don't have Denim, it's just a Verizon thing....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12