07outback

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
About time. But if you notice, you basically have to use AMEX to use it. It says Chase, but only certain credit cards. And Wells the same.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I've been wondering about this too, it still says not available for my phone...

Do I have to get a SIM before it's available for my phone ?

Last edited:

anon6002755

May 17, 2013
Visit site
No they aren't charging me. They are making money from my money, and I have to tie up money on a prepaid card.

Don't all credit cards make money from your money in that sense? I guess if there is some reason to be against amex, in that case I understand.

Also your money really be tied up on the prepaid card. Amex in this case would be the retailer(at least on your statement) and you would pay them from your debit card instead of the merchant.

Last edited:

anon6002755

May 17, 2013
Visit site
If I use my visa card to load up my serve account, will visa charge me a fee? Anyone know?

Not sure. That's all up to your credit card company. I think it would be seen as a cash advance and those have pretty heavy fees.

If it's a visa debit card, No there shouldn't be a fee.

Last edited:

arbyjr

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I know, I happy about this, last year when I got the Icon I just received my "ISIS" card and after getting everything set up on my Android phone I found that in my area there was no where to even use the tap-2-pay service. So when I get the Icon I wasn't that annoyed that there wasn't an app available for Windows phone. So I just put the serve card in the drawer and almost forgot about it.

Now I'm all set up, and ready to take it for a test drive. I just checked the map, and my area has tap-2-pay locations all over...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism