Classic Camera missing from App Menu

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
So the question is WHY do people want the old version that doesn't have the nice features with the Denim update?

The reason being :

Microsoft camera functions as a point and shoot camera....the app loading speed is fast and time to save photos is also less.

Lumia Camera functions as a photography enthusiasts camera.....you take your time to change the settings and capture that artistic photo.

Robinsonmac

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The reason being :

Microsoft camera functions as a point and shoot camera....the app loading speed is fast and time to save photos is also less.

Lumia Camera functions as a photography enthusiasts camera.....you take your time to change the settings and capture that artistic photo.
You obviously have not used the new version yet because it is light years better than the stock camera app. It takes better pics is faster focusing, taking and saving pics.

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
You obviously have not used the new version yet because it is light years better than the stock camera app. It takes better pics is faster focusing, taking and saving pics.

I am using the new version of Lumia Camera and it is faster than before. It is fantastic but I was talking about why Microsoft included two camera apps on the phone.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I am using the new version of Lumia Camera and it is faster than before. It is fantastic but I was talking about why Microsoft included two camera apps on the phone.

Non-Lumia phones (i.e HTC and Samsung) cannot install and use Lumia Camera; they don't have PureView. Lumia Camera requires PureView camera for it to work. So Microsoft included Microsoft Camera in the OS for non-Lumia WP users.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3