Someone tried to install windows ten on the icon lumia

juliosa2

May 30, 2014
Visit site
XDA development published a post in which you can install any lumia windows ten, you think. the icon will support this upgrade or stay dead.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
it will support it in the future, and it will probably initially work with this hack, but the questions are.

How long VZW will take to release it after 10 launches later this year.
What are the dangers of this hack? (its a big unknown, and can go south really fast)

grafixguy#AC

May 4, 2014
Visit site
No way I'm installing an early build even if it supported. When they get to the same stage they were at for the PfD builds count me in. Until then? I'm very happy with Denim and 8.1.1.

juliosa2

May 30, 2014
Visit site
watch some videos of windows operating in ten lumia 520 and other equipment and truly interesting. microsoft is doing a great job with this new mobile version.

theo2881

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I have a replacement device coming in (proximity sensor is dead), so I actually went ahead and did this hack to my Icon. It actually works pretty well. Other than Spotify not working and loosing "Hey Cortana" everything else seems to be working ok.

wp_ss_20150216_0001.jpg

Last edited:

supraska

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
I have a replacement device coming in (proximity sensor is dead), so I actually went ahead and did this hack to my Icon. It actually works pretty well. Other than Spotify not working and loosing "Hey Cortana" everything else seems to be working ok.

Did you have to modify WPFlights.xml ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills