Are Audio Bass Filter Settings Missing from LC5

shann123

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I went to adjust the bass filter on my videos and found that the option was gone. I used the option post-Denim update so I know it was present. Did anyone else lose it? I updated to Denim via LSRT.

EDIT: I might have been wrong about having it post-update (but I'm about 80% sure I had it post update in Lumia Camera), now the option is only available via Lumia Camera Classic if you need to get more aggressive with your audio filtering

EDIT: Editted title

Last edited:

vepac

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Audio Bass Filter

I didn't notice until you mentioned it. I'm pretty sure that was a very useful feature to some people.

shann123

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Audio Bass Filter

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't help. Does anyone for sure have this setting in Lumia Camera?

shann123

May 21, 2014
Visit site
It was NEVER in LUMIA CAMERA 5.0

Then did you mean Lumia Camera Classic in your first reply when you said they were still available in "Nokia Camera"?

I'm still about 80% sure the option was there because I went through all the new settings after the update and remember seeing that option. At the time I didn't have Camera Classic installed, so I know I wasn't just in the wrong app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3