Lumia Icon on TMOBILE (Everything is working) with Denim (Internet, MMS, ...) - Maybe other carriers

bblount

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I am using the Icon on Cricket Wireless and I followed your instructions. Everything works except for LTE. Thank you for your help.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I am using the Icon on Cricket Wireless and I followed your instructions. Everything works except for LTE. Thank you for your help.

Did you have to change any settings at all? No mms,sms or calling issues? And how fast is the internet speed?

XillaKun

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
So I have noticed I get LTE on Cricket in certain spots around town. I get h+ almost always but I didn't know lte is supported on cricket.

anon(5334066)

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm in Canada on Telus, I did all the steps. It's not working. What do you mean manually set up the apn?
I'm on bell and I had to factory reset, leave everything to default then download access point and run it (even though it says not supported when run) and my mms and internet sharing worked. If you can't find success with any of the above methods, try this. PM me if you need more details 😊

juan6996

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I took the plunge and updated to Windows 10 Build 10080, and later factory reset it to clean up bugs. Any way to install the Access Point app in this build? The new Beta Store app opens with IE links, but does not actually open the app's page... So I'm stuck without MMS for now.

Last edited:

Willy Soughers

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I took the plunge and updated to Windows 10 Build 10080, and later factory reset it to clean up bugs. Any way to install the Access Point app in this build? The new Beta Store app opens with IE links, but does not actually open the app's page... So I'm stuck without MMS for new.
Hi Juan! And yeah, glad I didn't upgrade. I'm on cricket here and would've been really bummed if I lost mms. Its invaluable. Keep us updated on whether or not you're able to sort it out please! You're always ahead of the curve figuring things out haha. Cheers!

erik1220

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
When the final build for windows 10 releases will it take away mms?! I better take off auto update until I hear more about this.

juan6996

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
When the final build for windows 10 releases will it take away mms?! I better take off auto update until I hear more about this.

I think its a temporary bug with the new Store app not being able to open an app's page when opened from a windowsphone.com link.

juan6996

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi Juan! And yeah, glad I didn't upgrade. I'm on cricket here and would've been really bummed if I lost mms. Its invaluable. Keep us updated on whether or not you're able to sort it out please! You're always ahead of the curve figuring things out haha. Cheers!

I'll see if I can figure it out. BTW, performance is almost as good as 8.1 after the factory reset. I wrote about my experiences updating here: HiImJayC comments on Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10080 for phone now available

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion